Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

That’s brilliant. Thanks. Do you known if Port MELBOURNE has one?  Given it arrives on Saturday, I might actually go to the port for a closer look!

You'll probably find many ports are unreachable, you know, border security, quarantine etc. I know Melb docks are. 

4 hours ago, Mr Unlucky said:

If someone is in Fremantle and is getting a car of that ship can they go down to the docks and upload a actual photo of the ship unloading??

Then we will know we weren't dreaming or in a nightmare!! 

I'm going to  get that photo framed and hang on the wall just so I can look back on this whole dilema and know we all came through it together!!

Good luck to us all!!

What a great idea! Couldn't agree more with the sentiment. My eyes will be glued to the laptop, and my finger busy pressing the refresh button for the forum website tomorrow until I get THE news, one way or the other! What a saga. 

5 hours ago, Mr Unlucky said:

If someone is in Fremantle and is getting a car of that ship can they go down to the docks and upload a actual photo of the ship unloading??

Then we will know we weren't dreaming or in a nightmare!! 

I'm going to  get that photo framed and hang on the wall just so I can look back on this whole dilema and know we all came through it together!!

Good luck to us all!!

I would love a photo of it docked and unloading also for anyone in melb that gets a photo somehow 👍🏻 (As I don’t know where my car is being off loaded, I’m in Adelaide) would be a great thing to have and to tell the saga of the adventure 😊

Geez, I don’t know who to be more excited for..... everyone involved in this Morning Composer debacle which appears to be coming to an end, or all the lucky buggers going to the Hanger Banger next weekend!!  

Did anybody else notice this strange movement.

It looks like the ship pocked its head in to the port and then made a quick exit!

I was thinking WTF here we go again!

Lets just hope it was waiting for a spot at the wharf or the BUG inspection guys!

Very strange indeed!!

image.png

A more close up track of the Morning Composer.

You can see it actually went all the way into port and back out???

image.png

36 minutes ago, Mr Unlucky said:

It looks like the ship pocked its head in to the port and then made a quick exit!

Lets just hope it was waiting for a spot at the wharf or the BUG inspection guys!

Very strange indeed!!

Just checked on satellite and it shows the trail different:

Screenshot_20190121-005040_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr Unlucky said:

Very strange indeed!!

image.png

image.png

That is not funny Mr Unlucky, I nearly had a heart attack seeing that! 😉

Thanks everyone. Didn't sleep well last night! Thanks for the photos. Never thought I would be so excited to see a vessel carrier 😂. It has been allowed to be at berth, does it mean that it has been cleared to unload?

I half expected to see a floating unicorn, this ship has taken on such a mythical status!

i assume there will be a check before unloading can commence. According to the original schedule, unloading was due to start at 7am Perth time. 

24 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

i assume there will be a check before unloading can commence. 

I would have thought it would have been inspected while it was at Kwinana anchorage (which is as far as it got before Christmas). So the fact that it is Freo is promising.

Archived