Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Got as close as I could, shots of ship turning, docking and ramp coming down, will upload this morn.

Wonderful news for all you Victorian and SA Morning Composters! Well done to Cappa for being there to catch the action, Exciting times indeed. Can't wait to see some of the photos. 

2 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Whoohoo!! Let the unloading commence!

What will I fill my life with now that I won’t be looking at Marinetraffic.com anymore? 🤪

Well, you could continue to watch for the next 2-3 days, for old time's sake.... :)

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Wonderful news for all you Victorian and SA Morning Composters! Well done to Cappa for being there to catch the action, Exciting times indeed. Can't wait to see some of the photos. 

Here's 9 photos from Webb Dock in Melbourne this morning, from as close as I could get. Took >400 but these are the better ones. Unfortunately didn't see any unloading, the whole area is off limits. Port Kembla next, best of luck to you all! 

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (1).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (2).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (3).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (4).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (5).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (6).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (7).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (8).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (9).jpg

23 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Here's 9 photos from Webb Dock in Melbourne this morning, from as close as I could get. Took >400 but these are the better ones. Unfortunately didn't see any unloading, the whole area is off limits. Port Kembla next, best of luck to you all! 

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (1).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (2).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (3).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (4).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (5).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (6).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (7).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (8).jpg

MC dock in Melb 0535 26jan2019 (9).jpg

AMAZING!!! Thanks so much please post all your cars once they arrive everyone not long now for NSW and QLD on the home stretch now 👍🏻🤩🤩🤩

Thanks Cappa!! 👍

Happy tracking for those Port Kembla and Brisbane bound customers. For us Vic (and probably Adelaide) car soon-to-be owners, let’s keep each other informed on prixcar and dealer progress as I’m keen to know how quickly people will get their cars. 

No change on the prixcar tracking site for me yet, and still showing priority 3, whatever that means. 

54 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Thanks Cappa!! 👍

Happy tracking for those Port Kembla and Brisbane bound customers. For us Vic (and probably Adelaide) car soon-to-be owners, let’s keep each other informed on prixcar and dealer progress as I’m keen to know how quickly people will get their cars. 

No change on the prixcar tracking site for me yet, and still showing priority 3, whatever that means. 

I managed to get the vin for my car and it tells me it was off loaded in Fremantle and delivered to high Wycombe airport so I’m hoping it is on its way to Adelaide soon but I’ve emailed prixcar just to confirm this 👍🏻 Mine says priority 3 also 

59 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Thanks Cappa!! 👍

Thanks All. I would have hoped for priority 1??  I haven’t had any contact from my dealer so none the wiser. I don’t have my VIN so I will rely on you Aus-Ipace and assume they will be processed together - although that may be altogether the wrong assumption!

1 hour ago, RRVelar said:

Thanks All. I would have hoped for priority 1??  I haven’t had any contact from my dealer so none the wiser. I don’t have my VIN so I will rely on you Aus-Ipace and assume they will be processed together - although that may be altogether the wrong assumption!

I've contacted JLR to check on the priority values, I'll let you know what they say.

Cappa, just had another look of those photos - great work! I think I might frame one of them to remember this painful process by.

4 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

I've contacted JLR to check on the priority values, I'll let you know what they say.

Cappa, just had another look of those photos - great work! I think I might frame one of them to remember this painful process 

Glad the photos help. Now we just need some for NSW & QLD.

21 minutes ago, Yass said:

Sitting here at Coolangatta beach wishing I could see the MC sail past into the port of Brisbane ☹️

102DD90E-D89D-4923-84C4-1D9C1ECC42B3.jpeg

That looks fantastic, great beach! It won’t be too much longer, 4 more days and it’ll be unloading time in Brisbane. 

5 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

The ship has left Melbourne and is on its way to Port Kembla. It left just after midnight. Not too long for all the NSW folk!

Any webcams at Port Kembla?

Less than 24 hours to go for NSW/ACT people! No webcam in Port Kembla. I am in Blue Mountains and staying at a hotel right next to the port in Port Kembla. Nothing to do with the Vessel 😂😂

Screenshot_20190127-121214_Samsung Internet.jpg

Archived