Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

Spoke to the shipping company and they confirmed that the vessel has been cleared! They also confirmed that it is expected to be in Melbourne on the 26th and Port Kembla on the 28th as per scheduled.

So Brisbane would be 2 days after that hopefully......

10 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

Spoke to the shipping company and they confirmed that the vessel has been cleared! They also confirmed that it is expected to be in Melbourne on the 26th and Port Kembla on the 28th as per scheduled.

Thanks also Gojaria. I haven't found Morning Composer on the scheduled Port Kembla arrivals though (maybe slow to update perhaps). 

1 hour ago, firstone said:

Great news for all of you. 

The forum benifits right up there again.

Absolutely, without this forum many owners would still be in the dark with what was happening and when they might expect their cars (and boats), just like the dealers!

And also it hopefully won't be long before the forum can stop seeing so many frantic updates for a topic that has little to do with Porsche (other than Orange who is waiting for his GT3RS on this boat, awesome car!).

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Thanks also Gojaria. I haven't found Morning Composer on the scheduled Port Kembla arrivals though (maybe slow to update perhaps). 

I have spoken to Port Kembla authorities and they said that Wallenius hasn't booked yet. I guess they are waiting to leave Fremantle and will book the next journeys. 

28 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Absolutely, without this forum many owners would still be in the dark with what was happening and when they might expect their cars (and boats), just like the dealers!

And also it hopefully won't be long before the forum can stop seeing so many frantic updates for a topic that has little to do with Porsche (other than Orange who is waiting for his GT3RS on this boat, awesome car!).

Haha! This forum has been fantastic 😊👍🏻 I rang my dealer here in Adelaide and he’s got no information at all not until my car gets into Adelaide so he’s very thankful for the information that I’ve been able to pass onto him form everyone in here 

4 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

I have spoken to Port Kembla authorities and they said that Wallenius hasn't booked yet. I guess they are waiting to leave Fremantle and will book the next journeys. 

Wow. You are an astonishing information resource! The folk on this website could probably solve global warming (though not me obviously with what I'm getting). 

17 minutes ago, Orange said:

Wow. You are an astonishing information resource! The folk on this website could probably solve global warming (though not me obviously with what I'm getting). 

Bit of a stretch. All addicted to  fossil fuels. But a nice sentiment. 

4 minutes ago, firstone said:

Bit of a stretch. All addicted to  fossil fuels. But a nice sentiment.

Hey, I'm doing my bit by getting the I-Pace. Although the amount of emissions this damn ship has emitted going round in circles in Fremantle harbour for a month before setting off on its merry holiday to Bintan and Singapore and back has negated any benefit I reckon!

I know we don't care (or probably want to hear) about stink bugs anymore, but this is quite a comprehensive article and it does mention the shipping company incurring around $250,000 in extra costs. https://www.freightwaves.com/news/maritime/stink-bugs-logistics-chaos

48 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Hey, I'm doing my bit by getting the I-Pace. Although the amount of emissions this damn ship has emitted going round in circles in Fremantle harbour for a month before setting off on its merry holiday to Bintan and Singapore and back has negated any benefit I reckon!

I know we don't care (or probably want to hear) about stink bugs anymore, but this is quite a comprehensive article and it does mention the shipping company incurring around $250,000 in extra costs. https://www.freightwaves.com/news/maritime/stink-bugs-logistics-chaos

Aus, thats a great article on the bugs, well done. 

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

I just saw a Corris Grey ipace around Brighton. Never seen one before!  Looks great. 

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Seriously, how many cars does WA need? Pull up that ramp and let's get this thing moving again! Surely it doesn't have to wait until 11.30pm WA time to head off?

I know right! I just want it to get moving, but then I’m not even sure if my car will be on it or not lol no- one knows if it’s getting off in Fremantle or melb to then get on a truck or train to adelaide lol so I can’t even track it if it gets of now so I’ll track ship till it gets to melb 

6 minutes ago, Carlene said:

I know right! I just want it to get moving, but then I’m not even sure if my car will be on it or not lol no- one knows if it’s getting off in Fremantle or melb to then get on a truck or train to adelaide lol so I can’t even track it if it gets of now so I’ll track ship till it gets to melb 

Try getting your dealer to punch in the details in here: http://trackyourcar.prixcar.com.au

This is the company that handles the cars once they arrive at the Port of Melbourne.

Unless you know your VIN, in which case you can check (only needs one field to search)

8 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Try getting your dealer to punch in the details in here: http://trackyourcar.prixcar.com.au

This is the company that handles the cars once they arrive at the Port of Melbourne.

Unless you know your VIN, in which case you can check (only needs one field to search)

That's a good link! For NSW, same company. You can get VIN from your dealer. My dealer also sent me this today:

569745469.jpg

18 minutes ago, Carlene said:

My calculated guess, your car would be unloaded in Melbourne NOT Fremantle. 

5 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

That's a good link! For NSW, same company. You can get VIN from your dealer. My dealer also sent me this today:

569745469.jpg

Thanks for that, although it is a bit disappointing that Prixcar won't process any cars until Feb...more delays. 😓

Archived