968 CS for sale. Talk to me

2 hours ago, Foibles said:

I never thought that would sell...esp anywhere near asking price. I presume they dropped to around 130k or so. Strange....at 100k my 968CS looks like a bargain...but seems the UK delivery hysteria has hit peak craze now!

Unfortunately uk cars have got that reputation (salt on the roads) that many see as a no go.From memory yours was a tidy looking car 

4 hours ago, Foibles said:

Yep, very tidy looking inside and out, on top and underneath. Passed the PCM PPI with a great outcome, but the only interest to date is akin to 'mate, would you swap for my mustang?' etc etc. Since I bought, UK price is up 50% so I'm not perturbed. Re-export remains an option.

Was yours the red one on Carsales? Looked great, thought it must have sold a the advert was removed?

On 22/02/2022 at 07:46, Foibles said:

I never thought that would sell...esp anywhere near asking price. I presume they dropped to around 130k or so. Strange....at 100k my 968CS looks like a bargain...but seems the UK delivery hysteria has hit peak craze now!

Unfortunately UK imports have always had a stigma rightly or wrongly. And it is this stigma that unfortunately has kept me away from such imports unless they relate to cars that were never officially sold in Australia, as I always want to make sure I can sell the car on again later if or when I get bored of it. Having said that I see that someone looking for a UK import car usually expects approximately 30 percent discount if we look at 911 prices so you are at around the right price for someone looking for a good car and not too hung up about oz delivery. Best of luck with the sale.