• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents I need solid numbers on who will be attending breakfast at Blackgold motel as they are going to keep it open for us for our late breakfast thank you

Guest DG996c4s

Hughsey, confirmed before for the drive meet you all at Olivers....but out for b/fast.  Cheers Dennis

18 minutes ago, red clubbie said:

I'm in for breakfast......

Also, a couple of us are meeting at the Ettamogah Pub Car Park in Kellyville Ridge at 6.30am, to then drive up the Lithgow, via Bells Line.

Same for me on both counts.

On 06/05/2019 at 18:40, Tips said:

Close to certainty on drive but out for breakfast 

I’m out 🤬😢

had to go to Brisvegas today for work and move the tradies on site to tomorrow. Unfortunate timing of Reno’s and tradies availability.

enjoy the  drive lads I’ll be thinking of u

See you all in the morning at Oliver’s cafe. 

Its in the servo on the corner. 

Aim to leave Oliver’s at 8:30. 

Drive notes will be distributed there.  

Cheers 

hughesy. 

2 minutes ago, DG996c4s said:

Hi guys, likewise thanks Hughsey for organising & nice to meet the group. Fun drive out to the Mtn.

Here is the link to a Google Photos Album of images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yceMkDshPaqw3i9q9

If you like any they can be downloaded.

Cheers Dennis

Wow, thanks to the photographer Dennis, I thought she was going above & beyond standing out in the cold taking the shots while we enjoyed ourselves but what a great effort, please pass on my thanks.

Great morning drive folks!

Next time I ought to plug in the weather details for where I’m actually going, says the idiot in the drop top and shorts... meanwhile there’s ice on the roads up! 😂 

The brekky spot was unreal too Mr. Hughes!

lets not leave it so long next time? 

Thanks to you two for the shots @DG996c4s appreciate that! 

46 minutes ago, DG996c4s said:

Here is the link to a Google Photos Album of images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yceMkDshPaqw3i9q9

Fantastic photos! Please pass on my thanks as well, great to have those!

It was really nice to meet everyone. I had a fantastic time on my first proper outing in the car, thanks for organising @Hughesy, great roads and ideal spot for breakfast and a chat (out of the cold!) who would have ever known that place was there?!

Here's a couple of (no where near as good as the above!) photos I took from the back of the pack... Shot whilst stopped...on the side of the road...not while driving...ahem.

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

Guest DG996c4s

Hey guys you are seriously giving me a problem.......Julie shot the pics with my camera (OM10 iii) that  she had never used before...left her point and shoot back at our accom.  So all these thanks for the camera work has gone to her head🙄😇..I may now have lost a camera!

Julie says thanks she is most appreciative.

Archived