Urban Outlaw Documentary_released today

Thanks for the reminder Hugh.

Watched it from start to end, even with the buffering making it stop and start every few minutes :angry: .

Another great garage and something to aspire to. We all need dreams and this guy is living it.

Just watched the whole clip whilst fat burning my mid 40's physique on the cross trainer.

The man is just so passionate about the marque, but the "older the better".

Lots of us, i am sure, would dream of having the funds to maintain and grow a collection of fabulous Porsches. But how many of us really would if they could?

Got to give Magnus credit for chasing the dream.

He obviously has an ability to create/launch a brand and his Porsche hobby is no different. As Wasserkuhl mentioned he has a full clothing line, hats, t-shirts and key rings - all ready to go with the movie.

For those of you who follow him on Facebook you get how much he 'self promotes', full credit for the effort.

Well done Mr Walker, interested to see where it goes next..................

When and where is this movie out? Is it main stream ie at the movies?

Caver, SteveF - could be our next night out post the successful Tuesday night out last week? I will try and be on time so as not to have to skull my beer again before the show.

Intersting film.

I did not realise his commercial interests were able to be so interlinked with his Porsche passion. He is a lucky man.

I personally wanted to see more about his cars, but cannot say I was unhappy at the end of the film.

Good luck to him.

PS Clearly they don't use speed cameras for revenue generation in LA like they do in Vic :angry:

There is an interview with Magnus and the producer at the Raindance film festival and they say that the film is free to people that are passionate about the film! Don't think it will be picked up by any major cinema. Shame can't see this on the big screen!

• 2 weeks later...

He decide to release the film via reelhouse.org for free after it got so much acclaim at sundance film festival. The film is really about him/his lifestyle and not the cars, and IMO it is interesting for what he is doing. Just his property speculation would have made him a lot of money because he saw something in an area most had written off, and others later agreed. Was a great little film but as a Porsche fan I think there is another film there, just about his cars. To me he is a typical Porsche guy in that there really is no typical Porsche guy(they appeal to a very varied audience), and he represents that better than anyone else could :)

peace

cyberpunky

Archived