Homage to 190E EVOII

I had a w201 years ago great cars! I was able to amass quite a few rare parts for it over the years as well. Some of note were: genuine EVO2 wheels with correct W201 part stamps, 16v console with gauges, 390mm sportline wheel and factory recaro leather front + rear sports seats. The M102 was severely under powered but doesn't sound like you'll have a problem with this one! 

Just needs some EVO2 wheels to finish it off!! Would be awesome if it had a 2.5-16v with a dogleg manual!

22 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

I had a w201 years ago great cars! I was able to amass quite a few rare parts for it over the years as well. Some of note were: genuine EVO2 wheels with correct W201 part stamps, 16v console with gauges, 390mm sportline wheel and factory recaro leather front + rear sports seats. The M102 was severely under powered but doesn't sound like you'll have a problem with this one! 

Just needs some EVO2 wheels to finish it off!! Would be awesome if it had a 2.5-16v with a dogleg manual!

Do you have any parts left? PM me please if you do.

After i bought the car I told my mechanic about it and turns out he has the cosworth motor and box in his storage shed.

But that being said, i think I'll just enjoy the car with the existing motor and box for now.

16 minutes ago, reggiegums said:

Do you have any parts left? PM me please if you do.

After i bought the car I told my mechanic about it and turns out he has the cosworth motor and box in his storage shed.

But that being said, i think I'll just enjoy the car with the existing motor and box for now.

That would be an awesome build! 

Unfortunately all the rare parts are sold I've only got standard W201 parts left. If you need anything let me know :)

Any more pics? Does it have the full Recaro 16v interior? I really miss that car - terrible to drive lovely to look at. I get nostalgic when I see them driving around.

I sold the full black 16v leather seat set I had to a guy who was going to put it into a Torana! :s to each their own I guess...

3 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Any more pics? Does it have the full Recaro 16v interior? I really miss that car - terrible to drive lovely to look at. I get nostalgic when I see them driving around.

I sold the full black 16v leather seat set I had to a guy who was going to put it into a Torana! :s to each their own I guess...

I don't have very many postable pics. I bought it sight unseen in QLD and shipping back to WA. Will post some up at a later stage.

I hope this one is a rocket with the SR20 strapped to it. It also have new H&R suspension which might make it nice to drive.

Its just got a standard cloth 190 sets. Looking around for a proper leather 16v interior.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/06/2019 at 14:05, dan_189 said:

the only parts i can find now are the wheels...............and have to be shipping from Russia.

• 6 months later...