1 hour ago, PhilH said:

Should  be a starter Lee. See you there.

👍

1 hour ago, Rick V said:

I’m in (despite this crap weather!!) 👍

That just heightens the senses mate. I'd probably wear thermals in Uraidla though! 

Headed out to Uraidla in the Adelaide hills with @PhilH @AndrewW and @Rick V today. The intention was there, yet coffee, a warm cafe, good company and lack of interest in stuffing our cars into a tree/hedge/guard rail had us think a leisurely stroll home would be a better idea 

IMG-20190714-135111-499.jpg

If you were going to miss one @Stew F, that I was the one to miss.....cold, wet & foggy.

Much better weather early today.... I dropped into C&C Unley (a smattering of Pcars amongst some interesting stuff), then a quick squirt up through Oakbank.  

With plenty of empty roads, clear blue sky & that mezger screaming behind me I could have driven all day (damn the in-laws Sunday lunch routine!)

Any weather was better than last weekend @Rick V Man that was shit 😁

I'm out for 2 or 3 weeks to pull some of the car apart and check a few things. Front end is making some horrible noises through the corners

• 2 weeks later...

I can just picture you Stew swearing & cursing ! Oh by the way Twissy has extended himself bought a shed in Hughesdale Vic & then had another momentary loss of reason & bought a 996 GT 3 !! So I suppose he can compete with Pork Chops !!  The shed warming is scheduled for late October I am told so an excuse to visit us ! Pen 😄

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Anyone up for a drive this weekend. I could do tomorrow or Sunday as I’m actually home for once..

Bugger mate, I still havent sorted my car out yet (lazy/too cold/can't be arsed...). Though it probably wouldn't, I'd rather not drive it incase the front end falls apart. May have a look at it today if I can

Hi Morpheus,

Looks like nice weather Sunday.

I am going to start from the bottom of Montacute Road about 9 and head to Lobethal via Norton Summit if you are on that side of town.

Too good a day not to do a hills run.

Think a couple of others are heading to Uraidla around that time @Morpheus @Rob H @Rick V 

I took mine out for a run to Meadows to pick up a mate (who wrote off his 944 at Kuitpo forest), and its running like a bag of shit that feels like fuel starvation or plugs fouling, and still has the 'clunk-clank' in the front end somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...