997 Turbo Repo guys got it: How much in this climate?

Any ideas of how much this repossessed 997 Turbo will sell for these days??? Asking for a friend 😔!

Was a local car before a relationship bust up. The Ex wifey got the repo guys to snatch it - paybacks a bitch!

https://www.manheim.com.au/passenger-vehicles/000000000005495201/2010-porsche-911--997--turbo-2d-coupé?referringPage=AuctionListing

7 hours ago, Paddy said:

No service history or books, damage to front spoiler, requires new  tyres, with higher than av K's  I am thinking around $90-95,000??

Yes, and there is the issue of a super pissed-off previous owner whose ex got the better of him. People around here all know the story and are too scared concerned to take it on.

1 hour ago, Zelrik911 said:

Yes, and there is the issue of a super pissed-off previous owner whose ex got the better of him. People around here all know the story and are too scared concerned to take it on.

yes thats never a nice situation and I dont know the story but hopefuly they can both move on.

22 minutes ago, flamingporsche said:

Sold... but what was the price?

Was watching the auction, forgot about this one, and went and had tea after the 981 Cayman a few lots earlier went.  Got back on for the last P car and then realised i'd missed the 997, and I couldn't find any way to go back and check - their webcast trail only goes back 1 or 2 lots 😞 

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/08/2019 at 10:42, Rod C said:

Does anyone know the exact sale price it sold for?

I rang Manhiem and due to privacy issues they cant reveal the price but she asked what I thought it would bring and I said somewhere around 100k to which she resonded you would be on the money.

Cheap

I havent got the exact figure either, but I heard the aggrieved partner (the Turbo was in her name) got over $50K back from the sale and we believe that there was over 40K owing.

If you take out fees for everybody - that guess of 95 to 100K is probably right. I suppose this is a little less than the trade price.