Rim refurb recomendations

Rod C

3 minutes ago, Rod C said:

Cheers Niko will have a chat with them.

I think a couple of our members have been there with damaged wheels, and I haven't heard any bad reports.   They painted my wheels, but they didn't need any other work, had the car for a couple of days, did all the remove wheels, remove tyres, do the powder coat etc and then put everything back together again and re balanced the wheels.   Great job and reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Redracn said:

I would avoid powder coating at all cost. Chips very easily and is also easily damaged by just fitting at tyre.

Agree, had mine powder coated and they chipped with some fingernail sized flakes very quickly after just a few drives, compared to the original painted finish that was a bit sand blasted, but no flakes after 20,000 + km 

Matt at wheel solutions or Alex at new life. 
whatever you do don’t use mobile services, that is why we stopped offerIng the service to our customers.

the two companies above have full CNC machining set ups and do a complete job, not a cover up.

• 4 weeks later...