911 Retro-works lands in Sydney have few photos taken

garethg

5 hours ago, garethg said:

Posing for the camera :)

911 Retro-works custom 933 has arrived in Sydney.

I'm not convinced these images were taken here in Sydney, none of the architecture is familiar... or was the car built in UK, photographed there and shipped out here and now arrived?  

If 993, what scheme was it imported under? I was not aware they are able to be imported any way but as a private import. 

2 hours ago, edgy said:

I'm not convinced these images were taken here in Sydney, none of the architecture is familiar... or was the car built in UK, photographed there and shipped out here and now arrived?  

If 993, what scheme was it imported under? I was not aware they are able to be imported any way but as a private import. 

The car has arrived in Sydney and was imported by the over 25 year old car , private import rule. You are spot on, the car photos were taken in the North of England, as the car is sitting in Blacktown getting compliance check and blue certificate. I will taken a lovely photo with the Harbour Bridge in the background next week - hope to see you out about.