996 4S Exhaust

Naldz88

Looking for advice on an exhaust system as  the stock system doesn’t have any character at all.

I am a big fan of the note the PSE makes and have called PCM for a price and it’s fairly healthy as you would expect. 

From what I have read about and heard the Cargraphic or Kline tick a lot of boxes. 

Open to suggestions and if anyone has a PSE laying around I’ll happily take it off your hands.

17 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Fister or Gundo hack.  Google it, but be careful with the first search 😉 Otherwise @GregBSP Greg Bailey in Melb has developed a switchable system without the P Tax

I searched Fisting - nothing to do with exhausts.....wierd. 

On 13/03/2021 at 12:11, FAP911 said:

Went with the Dansck Sports mufflers Great sound and no drone 

I’ll have a read up on Dansck, what’s the rough cost in the muffler? Did you install it yourself, looks fairly simple process.

I sent Kline an email to get a rough cost on their system. TGE TV on YouTube has been spending decent coin on his 4S and put a Kline on his, worth a listen. He is probably driving some of the market hype on the 4S at the minute. 

On 13/03/2021 at 11:37, Naldz88 said:

Looking for advice on an exhaust system as  the stock system doesn’t have any character at all.

I am a big fan of the note the PSE makes and have called PCM for a price and it’s fairly healthy as you would expect. 

From what I have read about and heard the Cargraphic or Kline tick a lot of boxes. 

Open to suggestions and if anyone has a PSE laying around I’ll happily take it off your hands.

contact @dan_189 he sells cargraphic from his Melb shop dparts, by all accounts is a great sports option with a couple of variations available. 

On 15/03/2021 at 12:44, Naldz88 said:

I’ll have a read up on Dansck, what’s the rough cost in the muffler? Did you install it yourself, looks fairly simple process.

I sent Kline an email to get a rough cost on their system. TGE TV on YouTube has been spending decent coin on his 4S and put a Kline on his, worth a listen. He is probably driving some of the market hype on the 4S at the minute. 

Roughly $1600 & $400 for install Relatively easy to fit but for $400 figured I'd save the trouble 

But was extremely happy with note NB: Had the SUPER SOUND variant on mine

• 4 weeks later...

Worth noting that the exhaust outlet locations are different between the C2 and C4S - the different bumpers have the outlets exiting slightly differently. I recently bought a pair of Milli Miglia from a C2 for my C4S and can definitely confirm they're different to the C4S

IMG_0549.jpeg

And someone really ought to move this thread out of Aircooled ;)