996 GT3 official dealer poster

I ended up with a couple of these as part of a large purchase and so this one is for sale. Official Porsche advertising poster for dealerships from when the 996 GT3 was new. These are quite large and look great in the man cave, garage etc. Please note the frame is not included however I can direct you where to purchase one.

$120 including postage anywhere in Aus

D237AD0F-690F-4F93-9D3E-2C5C1391931A.jpeg

15 minutes ago, spiller said:

I ended up with a couple of these as part of a large purchase and so this one is for sale. Official Porsche advertising poster for dealerships from when the 996 GT3 was new. These are quite large and look great in the man cave, garage etc. Please note the frame is not included however I can direct you where to purchase one.

$120 including postage anywhere in Aus

D237AD0F-690F-4F93-9D3E-2C5C1391931A.jpeg

Hi spiller, I would like if still availabe? (Tried to message, appears not to be working)

1 hour ago, GTP911 said:

Hi spiller, I would like if still availabe? (Tried to message, appears not to be working)

Hi mate still available. It’s yours since you are first in. I will send a PM

@LeeM I seem to be having some issues with receiving PM’s mate. Any idea who I should contact about it?