STUTTFEST is now a TRACK’FEST

Skidmarks

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just booked the boat over from Tassie today actually.  Coming as a spectator though......  Room was booked last December

You know you need to bring your car …

58 minutes ago, edgy said:

I rolled my entry over, should I be getting another confirmation? Or do I need to rebook? 

I think it’s safer to rebook 

11 hours ago, edgy said:

I rolled my entry over, should I be getting another confirmation? Or do I need to rebook? 

Just checking with Winton who handle the entry records in the backend and if you have, have asked them to confirm with you and others

Interest is really strong so far!

Spread the word.  If it’s got a Porsche badge, it’s in.  If there’s any doubt about what class it might be in, we’ll just create one!

Just putting it out there but I have the opportunity to do something a bit interesting.

Given the whole facility is mine for the weekend and I get to set what’s on track, I thought a little bit of Cars and Cabernet style open pit lane might be the go.

It would not be open to anyone who has entered their car into any other race category as they will already be getting practice time as well as race time.

So, basically Cars and Cabernet but on a race weekend.  Still relaxed, fast and respectful and no lunatics.

Any interest?

If so, I can work out how much time I might be able to allocate but rest assured, it’ll be enough and allow you time to run your best Cole Trickle pit lane strut whilst saying to anyone within earshot  - “Speed.  To be able to control it. To know that I can control something that’s out of control” .  

31 minutes ago, flamingporsche said:

Just a suggestion, but can you put the dates on the website? Somewhere/anywhere? Should be prominent just under the logo/headlines. 

Thanks

The dates are on the home page.  Scroll down and you’ll see them.

www.stuttfest.com.au 

2 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

Just putting it out there but I have the opportunity to do something a bit interesting.

Given the whole facility is mine for the weekend and I get to set what’s on track, I thought a little bit of Cars and Cabernet style open pit lane might be the go.

It would not be open to anyone who has entered their car into any other race category as they will already be getting practice time as well as race time.

So, basically Cars and Cabernet but on a race weekend.  Still relaxed, fast and respectful and no lunatics.

Any interest?

If so, I can work out how much time I might be able to allocate but rest assured, it’ll be enough and allow you time to run your best Cole Trickle pit lane strut whilst saying to anyone within earshot  - “Speed.  To be able to control it. To know that I can control something that’s out of control” .  

Possibly, if I get the wheels for my car delivered instead of picking them up then I could bring the 996....

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again …

So, a number of factors in play but in the end, we’ve had to push this event into 2023.

Some lessons learnt about time of the year, promotion, interaction with other events and racing calendars as well as some real hesitancy around travel and events as a result of what’s still going on COVID wise.

BUT - I have held onto the Saturday and Sunday and it will not be a 2 day track day event.  $250 per day and you can choose to come to one or both.

Open pit lane.  All cars welcome -  bring your road car or your track car.

No limit on numbers.

Entry via the Winton portal as per usual.

On 06/07/2022 at 08:16, Skidmarks said:

Just checking with Winton who handle the entry records in the backend and if you have, have asked them to confirm with you and others

Interest is really strong so far!

Spread the word.  If it’s got a Porsche badge, it’s in.  If there’s any doubt about what class it might be in, we’ll just create one!

Rebadged smart roadster ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...