Oh thanks so much for sharing Hugh! Really appreciate it mate. 

You can find the pod on most places you' listen to your podcasts so if you're looking to hear some Porsche banter on your morning commute, while washing your p-car or loafing about the place, this is the podcast for you!

On 26/01/2022 at 09:19, Andy73 said:

Oh thanks so much for sharing Hugh! Really appreciate it mate. 

You can find the pod on most places you' listen to your podcasts so if you're looking to hear some Porsche banter on your morning commute, while washing your p-car or loafing about the place, this is the podcast for you!

Your co-host had me when he said he disliked Matt Farrah. As much as I’ve tried to tolerate him, he just annoys me far too much. To busy talking over people (especially his guests) and constantly trying to “one up” them. Gets very tiring. 

You guys are far more chilled, much better vibe all round as a result. 

2 minutes ago, hugh said:

Your co-host had me when he said he disliked Matt Farrah. As much as I’ve tried to tolerate him, he just annoys me far too much. To busy talking over people (especially his guests) and constantly trying to “one up” them. Gets very tiring. 

Seems a common thing with all of those like minded American rich boy vloggers...Farah, Spike Feresten etc. Can't watch or listen to any of them

On 29/01/2022 at 14:51, LeeM said:

Seems a common thing with all of those like minded American rich boy vloggers...Farah, Spike Feresten etc. Can't watch or listen to any of them

Yeah I do think Spike has a habit of interrupting guests. Gotta say, in Ep 3 of our pod, James and I interrupt each other constantly as we had a delay on Zoom. BUT we're interviewing the great Darin Fister. Such a good dude!

On 29/01/2022 at 14:51, LeeM said:

Agreed.  Being new to Podcasts and looking for something for the daily commute I was very quickly turned off the Smoking Tyre and those other Californian based "look at moi" podcasts.  I'll check this one out

• 2 weeks later...