My insurance research...

Tricky

At least the last two years Shannons has been best for my fun cars. I don't insure everything through them, but I think my current group policy has 8 cars on it, when I added the Emira at $200k agreed value my policy increased by $300 or so (driving under 5k kms annually).

Its far easier to get good rates on the limited km policies the more cars you have. Also the laid up insurance is ridiculously cheap and I don't know why I never took it out before. Worked out to 0.2% of the agreed value.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks everyone again for advice & information.  Year two of ownership I’ve left YOUI and gone with MB Insurance - $1,800 for agreed value.  I’d add both offered way above average service regarding enquiries/quotation etc, the problem was maximum “agreed value” policy with YOUI was $130K less than that of MB Insurance.

5 minutes ago, nine11 said:

Thanks everyone again for advice & information.  Year two of ownership I’ve left YOUI and gone with MB Insurance - $1,800 for agreed value.  I’d add both offered way above average service regarding enquiries/quotation etc, the problem was maximum “agreed value” policy with YOUI was $130K less than that of MB Insurance.

Chump Change 😲

• 4 weeks later...