This is a game called 'WTF is that?!'

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've wanted one for so long - but I'd have to sell all my cars , both my kidneys and a whole lot more

More power than a 928 , more exclusive than just about anything out there that's got 300,000 miles on the clock -  style, performance , class and it's even got a roobar!

• 1 month later...

I do like slender pillars which were a feature of that designer and I guess that period.

It was pretty sad the replacement for this car was the Piazza which no-one fortunately remembers from the 80's.

Saw a Tatra Tatraplan today in real life.  After 70 years still an astonishing contraption.

It was pretty sad the replacement for this car was the Piazza which no-one fortunately remembers from the 80's.

Many 80s cars were sad "upgrades" on the earlier models. Not much from the 80s has stood the test of time IMO.

You smart bastard!

In the flesh these are quite desirable cars. Seem very well put together , sounded nice too. Fiat Dino looks,  without the eye watering parts & service costs.

X3_1.jpg

X5.jpg

X2_1.jpg

X3_1.jpg

Gemini like tail lights, family connection

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

About time this thread showed its face.

Out & about today ; met the owner of a couple of "mystery" cars. The history of Borgward is quite interesting. If only they'd kept going.

Move over Jensen Interceptor and Gilbern Invader...I'll take the Borgward GOLIATH

Borgward_Golaith_front.jpg

Borgward_Goliath_rear.jpg

Borgward_Goliath_back.jpg

And the Hansa 1100 Combi

Borgward_Golaith_front.jpg

Borgward_Hansa_rear.jpg

Borgward_Hansa_grille.jpg

Borgward_Hansa_backplate.jpg

Borgward_Hansa_horn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived