996.1 Manual For Sale

16 hours ago, LeeM said:

That has all been in my head for the past 3 years 🙄😁

As much as it is a good scenario, her indoors has always been the little voice of reason with "Don't be a dickhead, as you know you'll regret it..." 🙄

Fair enough, but don’t forget….. we all just die in the end anyway.  So you may as well have a crack….. it’s all you can do!!  🤪✌️

I like this car.

Hope it's not weird to admit I've taken a detour through the carpark on a few occasions on my way to/ from the terminal just to have a look around it. 

Good luck with the sale Phil 👍.

On 04/01/2024 at 07:26, LeeM said:

Tried the "It's more comfortable, has air cond..." the last time I discussed it with her mate 😅

Yeah I totally get that @hugh, though though what I'd need/want versus what I'd actually get, are probably too far apart

You've been thinking about it for long  enuff .. time too take off the large red shoes and nose … 

having myself made the transition too 996 a few years back. Cant be happier

Didn't u get a good bit  wood n sweaty over RENNEN?  4 years or more of 996 lust  

who uses the car here ?, 

1 hour ago, michel said:

You've been thinking about it for long  enuff .. time too take off the large red shoes and nose … 

having myself made the transition too 996 a few years back. Cant be happier

Didn't u get a good bit  wood n sweaty over RENNEN?  4 years or more of 996 lust  

who uses the car here ?, 

I don't wear the red shoes and nose mate

To answer a few comments, yes I have been thinking of a change for a long time, and next to my own car a 996 would be the perfect transition to something newer etc, yet it's not just a case of "Oh just sell yours and buy that", as not everyone is in the same position as others.

As much as I much appreciate peoples comments and encouragement, it's time to shut this down on someone's for sale thread, as I have my reasons for not buying this car or selling mine, and Phil is aware of that.

Cheers 👍

On 06/01/2024 at 12:37, SJC said:

I like this car.

Hope it's not weird to admit I've taken a detour through the carpark on a few occasions on my way to/ from the terminal just to have a look around it. 

Good luck with the sale Phil 👍.

Not weird at all 🙂

• 3 months later...