Motor Sport park for NSW Central Coast

epilot

Fantastic!!!

Replacing one source of air pollution with another 🙂   At least they're talking about replacing an old coal fired power station with a solar panel factory I see.......

3 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Fantastic!!!

Replacing one source of air pollution with another 🙂

Yes  Pete the whole greeny thing has got a long way to go before we will be able to rely on renewable engery. :(

7 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Replacing one source of air pollution with another 🙂   At least they're talking about replacing an old coal fired power station with a solar panel factory I see.......

My bet is that this one will end up being a nuclear power plant considering all the infrastructure is already in place...

After visiting the Concours Club in Miami, it is about time we saw this sort of facility in Aus. That said, if the membership is anything like the Concours Club, membership will be only available for those with VERY deep pockets.

19 hours ago, tomo said:

Yes  Pete the whole greeny thing has got a long way to go before we will be able to rely on renewable engery. :(

We aren't going to do it without a bunch of pumped hydro - apparently the government are eyeing off a number of ex mines to create the giant batteries we need to make green energy feasible on the utility scale. No word on where we'll get the water from given most mines are in areas with very little rainfall.

3 hours ago, LeeM said:

Surprise Surprise 🙄

Don’t get me wrong, For as long as I can remember Newcastle car enthusiasts have been wanting a car circuit rather than street racing or having to travel to Sydney.  I hope this facility will be accessible to everyone, not just the rich and shameless 

I wish it was Australian funded.