911 destroyed in new movie

Check out his trailer for the new movie "Meet The Millers" coming out soon.

911 Cab gets destroyed in it!

Funny movie. Directed by Rawson Thurber who did Dodgeball.

I got shown the trailer by the directors father while in Melbourne recently...and got an invite to the Hollywood premier!

That's quite funny, looks like it is worth a watch.  I once did drive an RV from Mexico back into the USA.  I made everyone on board swear that they had nothing illegal on them -  I didn't know all my passengers that well.  The inspection guy just opened the door, opened my esky (it was empty by that point) and waved us through.  Some other guys were following us through in a car but one of them had forgotten their passport and got stuck at the border while his brother drove up to LA and back to retrieve his passport, a mere 9 hour round trip.

On the same trip one of the guys got propositioned by an old swingers couple in a bar next to the RV park in Mexico.  They invited him back to their RV to watch them, well, play husbands and wives.

Ah, the memories that get created when a bunch of young Aussies decide to take a short holiday to Mexico.

Best P movie ever.... No Mans Land with Charlie Sheen... :D 1980's B grade acting at its best with lots of P Cars !!! and a nice tasty Black Slant Nose with a DP wing or similar from memory....

Archived