is this 964 good buying?

You dont see too many mint green cabs. I'm curious what is going on with the trim on the passenger door at the top of the door handle. Is that a speaker??

Yep it is a custom speaker pod and from the size it looks like it houses a midrange and tweeter

For mine , something's not right here. Even though it's a cab , and green (not that I am averse to the verdant shades) - with only 82,000km , at that price?

Another shunted car ? import ? 3.6 with a 2.2 engine shoehorned in the back?

It's too cheap , unless owner has a drug debt.

We are harsh here  ;)

This is the car I almost bought. It's still for sale. It must be coming up to 12 months that this car is on the market now. I wonder how Healey Factory can just keep it on their floor. It's on consignment and I would say the owner still isn't budging on price!

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1994/AGC-AD-11667908/?Cr=3

Not too familiar with 964 prices. What should a well sorted lowish k (low 100's?) c2 coupe manual go for? curious to know as a reference.

A well sorted Aussie coupe is still 50+ ... Biggest problem is availability as they where not sold in large numbers..think "the recession we had to have "

Archived