Changes to the PFA...

Kerry

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He he he... The photo from early one morning spoke volumes about our monocramatic vision and taste down here I suspect!!!

Cheers D, I'm looking forward to taking a regular position in the banner rotation... Which reminds me, next?

Kerry

Hey All,

Another opportunity to say thanks to those who are supporting the PFA with their financial membership... big ups to SimonK, MB911, and Redman!

Cheers,

Kerry

PS Decals in envelopes, posted tomorrow... ;)

So, are you saying that the mutual admiration society CAN'T see these likes?!

ScreenShot2013-09-13at22009PM_zps467cec8

Uncle/Steve/Steamy -  can you see this above as I do?!

I'm concerned because it is a convenient and well used method for me to give a bit of positive feedback without having to join in on the thread, and if its not working, that a pretty annoying development!

Which leads to the next question, have you been getting emails which notify you that others have like your posts?!

:blink:  :mellow:

Kerry

OK, I logged in under one of my cunning alias' and the likes were visible, and I could like others, and I got an email notification of these, so........ if you guys can't, I'll have to investigate whether this is a profile preferences issue...   <_<

Kerry

So, are you saying that the mutual admiration society CAN'T see these likes?!

ScreenShot2013-09-13at22009PM_zps467cec8

Uncle/Steve/Steamy -  can you see this above as I do?!

I'm concerned because it is a convenient and well used method for me to give a bit of positive feedback without having to join in on the thread, and if its not working, that a pretty annoying development!

Which leads to the next question, have you been getting emails which notify you that others have like your posts?!

:blink:  :mellow:

Kerry

Can`t see it on the post however I get the notification

Archived