Changes to the PFA...

Kerry

Hey All,

Well its been a while, but now Santa has had his little rest, and its time to catch up with those who have pledged their "folding" (as my 19 y.o. son tells me its called these days!) in the name of supporting the PFA!

Many thanks go out to: Emile; KGB (I now know where you live should any of my comrades go missing... :ph34r: ); Pace; Pistol (now thats a Mt I'd like to conquer! B) ); Aaron M; Mal Farr (don't I watch you every now and then on a Sunday morn? <_< ); Dubai944 (or, not Dubai944... ba-hahaha.. sorry  :P just had to!); Carson911S; and last but not least, AJL (and all this with not even one shandy passing my lips!).

Gents, sincerely appreciate your commitment.

Kerry

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerry, God bless Australia Post, stickers turned up in the mail on Monday last, really appreciate it & love the site mate..

Cheers

P

Bringing new meaning to the notion of "snail mail"... Jeez!

Glad you finally got it P!

Kerry

Just wanted to say thanks to our most recent FMs:

davidd, Stephenf, Skidmarks, baso, tony1, frazer, and SIMONOZ.

I really appreciate your commitment to assist the PFA, cheers lads.

Kerry

He he he... Cheers Baso, indeed it was the various international forums that I frequented seeking local advice that revealed the vacuum in Southern Hemisphere gas-bagging! Hence the PFA was borne... which is not to say that pelicanparts/ rennelist/ impact bumpers/ dedeucherclassica etc etc aren't still very valuable resources, but it is also rewarding to be able to catch up with your new online pals via a drive or coffee or kart!

Glad to have you aboard B. ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to our most recent FMs:

davidd, Stephenf, Skidmarks, baso, tony1, frazer, and SIMONOZ.

I really appreciate your commitment to assist the PFA, cheers lads.

Kerry

This is only the second forum I've joined. Great topics, well read people and some fun.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey All.

Just wanted to welcome those who have most recently ponied up with their reddies in support of the PFA. 

Cheers lads and lass:  Davet, ruffcat, sherriffsbadge, einsteiny, buchanan automotive, booka, christophorus, PB911, danny3.0, and last but not least, garypgt3.

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

My car came with a sticker so I thought I'd better pay up - couldn't live with the guilt

Bah-ha-ha-ha!!!

Kerry - is it against PFA policy to apply PFA Sticker to non-P car?

:P   :P   :P   :P

I've seen one stuck on a fridge so..... it was a bar fridge in a garage though....  adhere wherever!    :rolleyes:  ;)  :D 

OK, overdue again, but sincere thanks to the following for stumping up to support the PFA, on behalf of HAL, myself, and Sweaty Betty, many thanks to:

550spyder, Foyley, tinacats, StephenS, Blowfish, Prav, Hughsey, and Speedtag.

Envelopes all going out today!

Again, thanks guys and gal!

Kerry - is it against PFA policy to apply PFA Sticker to non-P car?

:P    :P    :P    :P

Can I suggest placing the sticker on a piece of perspex or similar,  larger than the sticker, then it can be transferred from car to car. e.g. a couple of elastic bands to the sunvisor.

​…..or fridge to fridge , as the case may be !!   ;) 

And on this dull GP Sunday, with the jets making a racket above my head in Albert Park, I gratefully extend my thanks to the latest bunch of members willing to put their money where their mouth is, and cough up for a FINANCIAL MEMBERSHIP!!!

Many thanks:

Firehorsestar, 81SC, Quozl, Monkey Hanger, cyberpunky, BOXXXA, and by the skin of his teeth today, Derek!

Muchos Grazios Amigos!

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

twood, juzmister, Howard Chandler, CBR944, Spirit of Racing (who joined as a Sponsor as well as an FM), DrTod, Davida, no1joey, and Black Pearl are the latest members to front their reddies in the name of the PFA!

On behalf of the membership, many thanks!

Kerry

Not sure where to post this. But a few suggestions

It would be nice to tag people in posts to get their attention e.g. @kerry 

It'll also be cool if we had a dedicated DIY section. As we dave (your twin  ;)) mentioned at the RACV... We're slowly getting more DIYers in this forum with their own builds ect. IMO I'll make it easier to post & search as some DIYs can be done to any models (eg wheel respray or electric seat switch repair) Even for people to post a request for a DIY if they're not sure about something. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this. But a few suggestions

It would be nice to tag people in posts to get their attention e.g. @kerry

It'll also be cool if we had a dedicated DIY section. As we dave (your twin ;)) mentioned at the RACV... We're slowly getting more DIYers in this forum with their own builds ect. IMO I'll make it easier to post & search as some DIYs can be done to any models (eg wheel respray or electric seat switch repair) Even for people to post a request for a DIY if they're not sure about something.

I hear you Pauly, and the voice of others as well... I'll add something in the next few days and let you know so you can populate it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Not sure about tagging members, whether it can be done that is, you mean like Facebook I assume?

Archived