Changes to the PFA...

Kerry

Hey All!

Big shout-out to those that have recently stumped up to support the PFA!

On behalf of the multitude, many thanks to the following:

Ashbaxter, Panzerjager, DDay, JoshuaGS, jbgti, RA987, Kasra, slaven, Cayman S, Michel, Sydr, Deejay, and Essay.

Cheers,

Kerry

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I will check my settings, still an hour into the future……or I am an hour behind,      things      are     slow    in      the       bush

• 1 month later...

Hi All!

Well, it may be the quiet winter months, but it appears that we still have virulent membership convictions, and appreciated by the vast staff here at the PFA headquarters they are - namely the dog on the couch and me! ;)

Those willing to stump up: 

JV911, Harry, IAM_911, Funbug, antlee928, Paul, Jmphallam, thomas911, and niner.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Many thanks one and all!

Cheers,

Kerry

BTW...

I'll be off the air for the most part over the month of July, off doing some work and research on the Maasai Mara in Kenya  :ph34r:, however for any of the real-world issues that confront the PFA membership, please feel free to PM those moderators with your questions, concerns, jokes, youtube clips, opinions on the PFA colour scheme etc etc etc....  LOL!  

Onya boyz!   :rolleyes:  :P  :D

Kerry

• 1 month later...

Another belated post to thank those members who have ponied up the $25 in order to support the PFA.

Muchas gracias amigos!

Thanks to Airhead, Sleazious, Rob997, sally204, TOMB, ptalaue, JustMe, Rbware, AP1977, Cal Norton Jnr, Peter M, Arthur K, CarreraNut, FortuneAuto, GusTV, and last but not least, Trevor993.

PS: There are also another few recent FMs which I'm waiting on PFA stickers to come in from the printer before sending them out to you all. Standby, I tried to light a fire under their butts today to get them inside 2 weeks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All!

I'm here again to thank those members who have recently stumped up to support the PFA, many thanks!

Cheers to wilburforce, MackTheKnife, SC 3.2, Nein_911, PhilH, Marvin55, OZ964, scoota, southern highlander, Reub, 911oclock, Mike737, chooky911, 1980_924_2L_TURBO, and parches!

And (by the skin of his teeth...) Slip!

• 3 weeks later...

With Kerry's assistance we've not got a 'Tribute, Track or Hot Rod' section to the forum, Post up a thread for any of your project/daily driver/track hacks and keep us updated on your progress. Some more details here - 

• 6 months later...

Does membership renewal happen automatically? I don't need to do anything?

I believe it comes out automatically (provided your card is still in date!). I'm sure Kerry can confirm.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Amanda, just saw your last post now...

The FM memberships that are paid through PayPal are done so under an annual direct deduction from within the account. This is something agreed to at the instigation of the membership. It can be cancelled at any time through your PayPal account. Memberships paid for through an EPT  I believe are posted a renewal request form just before the anniversary.

K

• 3 months later...

Cheers Nat!

Nah guys, its me... thought I had checked everything but alas obviously not... Standby.

K

Test

Oh man, i should have asked the kid's for membership for Fathers day, at least I would

have got something I wanted.(instead of spending my own $$$$$$) :o

And here I was thinking that FM stood for Ferrety Moderator

Write my quote

Archived