Car Care Clinic Sydney

nath

Off the back of the event organised for our Mexican cousins by Nick I thought I'd gauge interest in something in Sydney.

I've contacted a friend at car care products and he is looking into available dates but Nov/Dec is looking to be the best availability for them. As with the Melb event a min of 10 people need to sign up, ideal numbers are no more than 12, cost is $40 a head, plus all the goodies you will buy afterwards when your a detailing king, or queen.....

So do we have 11 other interested people?

Date available 23rd November if we can confirm 10 attendees.

Interested people:
Nath
GC9911
Pocketscience
Aussie944s
SteveF
Doish
Caver
Edgy
Dominic
84911C

Slocs

Everyone needs to go to the following URL - http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/product/car_care_products/detailing_clinic-0

Add to cart and hit purchase, make payment etc.  Then you need to email info@carcareproducts.com.au with Porsche Club clinic day 23rd Nov as the subject and your invoice number in the body of the email say you're confirming registration for the Porsche day.  The guys will then email back to confirm.

First in best dressed as they say, max of 12 attendees.

The address of the site is:

4 Harris Road
Five Dock
NSW 2046

MAP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as a bit of extra incentive, the Victorian car clinic participants are eligible for a 10% discount on  products on the site for three months.  (some items on the site are marked no discount however)

Also if you purchase more than $200.00 worth of items they will deliver free of charge, however that offer was only for the 7 to 10 days after the actual clinic day.     

Cheers and good luck with it...

Archived