Fill up now !!

BAFE

Hey all, my brother in-law runs a BP in Melbourne.

So far they have sold out of Ultimate and he thinks he'll be out of ULP & PULP by about 5pm..

Diesel will be finished shortly after....

I just topped up at my local and they had Ultimate but the guy said what we have is all we have 

Meaning they are not expecting a delivery anytime soon.

remember the tanker fire in Sydney a couple of weeks ago?

Coates Transport's fleet was inspected and 36 trucks taken off the road.

They do all of BP's deliveries for AA petroleum here in VIC I don't know the status of NSW etc.

(AA is the largest distributor of BP fuel in VIC with more than 50 outlets)

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/fuel-supplies-in-doubt-as-trucks-are-checked-for-defects-20131007-2v334.html 

Can't help thinking there might be a few fleet owners on the phone to their mechanics at the moment

pffft flat-bar fashionistas...

Mona Vale Road has killed a few people over the years.  Where the truck crashed this time, a truck about 10 years prior lost brakes coming down mona vale rd, ploughed through the samuel st intersection and through a house, killing the occupants.

The road is single lane and winding, and no funding has been allocated for it to be upgraded.  Then they put a roundabout at the bottom.  No surprise people will continue to die there.  The trucks have to ride the brakes all the way down, and as it's residential they aren't supposed to be on the air brakes, making it even harder.

So is this the cheapest new Porsche you can buy?

How much is this bike? I'll guess $17k

Not even close.

$17k will buy you three of them.

That's the "Bike RS", I kid you not.

There's also a less expensive "Bike S".

TBH, Steamwolf nailed it - this bike is all about the bling. It's a road-oriented MTB.    :rolleyes:

Now if Porsche ever put their badge on a proper road bike or a proper MTB, I'd be in trouble.

Lol you are right they did make those, but really they sent them to the Russian front and they didn't do well vs all those T34's.

Porsche = good cars not good tanks.

But yes I do get the joke, I'm just rambling on about Porsche tanks

Archived