How hard do you drive your car?

BAFE

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much space  -_- The cars are tough and quite up to a thrashing, taking into consideration the conditions and the nad limiter.

You can jog in $300 Nikes or take things a bit more seriously. Wear is wear.

+1

It's a Porsche, so whether it's in traffic, on SMT's, or anytime really, it should be revved out(often IMO). Only time I didn't take mine to 6000+ was when I had an over heating issue. Brake pads, discs, and tyres are designed to wear out and be replaced. Personally I don't think you are doing your car any favours by babying it.

oh and to answer the question specifically... very

peace

Cyberpunky

+1

Revving it out without head butting the limiter all the time is what they are designed for IMHO. That's the only way to get the true aural and performance experience that makes owning one of these so wonderful.

Ah the secret experimental anti-gravity propulsion 911.  I had heard about that one..  It would definitely come in handy in some of Sydney's traffic these days.

As for revving your Porsche?  Each drive I try and get it up to 6000rpm at least once.  The higher the revs the easier the gears slot in and and the more at home the car feels.  I guess I understand and now believe that that is what they were designed and built for.

Rev away people!

I find it is hard to thrash it as it just goes until it changes gear and then it does it all again.....rather quickly I might add. I figure Porsche has designed a system that protects itself. Whatever revs it does is up to it. I do flatten it as often as I can and that is every time I drive it, which is not as often as it should be.

Archived