Sorry guys and girls… Some 964 filth!

Kerry

Some say, that the 964 reveals the quintessential 911 shape...

Some say, that 911s should only ever be shod in factory spec'd rims...

Some say, you can drop a car too low...

All I know, is that this is pure 911 filth!

Loving it!  :)

I must say though, most of the 'stanceworks' cars are 'still object' beauties - looking that cool does come at a cost!!!! (they would be almost undrivable!  :D)

Love the 'mint' green/blue colour on the 964, with those wheels............. :wub:

But then again...

(forgive the gratuitous babe, but stick around for the final ride height… he he he)

I like looking at ther people's dumped cars....note from the bouncing gopro footage how terrible the ride is! Super low is def not for me, my lowered car days are over.

Having known one of the stanceworks founders for some time, they are also quite keen on motorsport and classics. Theyve also done some work with petrolicious as well.

Plus, 'rusty slammington' will always be a crowd favourite...

Loving it! :)

I must say though, most of the 'stanceworks' cars are 'still object' beauties - looking that cool does come at a cost!!!! (they would be almost undrivable! :D)

Love the 'mint' green/blue colour on the 964, with those wheels............. :wub:

Loving it!  :)

I must say though, most of the 'stanceworks' cars are 'still object' beauties - looking that cool does come at a cost!!!! (they would be almost undrivable!  :D)

I'm also a big fan of peppermint 964's. should've stuck with just the body though. Mint highlights on the engine are a step too far

Great postings Kerry. love them.

Please don't apologise for the gratuitous babe shot, it's nice when the things you love are brought together....

Amanda, you are ALWAYS going to want a 911...... I have the same affliction... :P

We are just going to have to suffer together............ B)

Lucky you found the PFA support group, 911's anonymous  

Archived