This looks like mine after a lap around Tassie a couple of years back.

One of the Canberra crew was talking about his car in this context. It was a full concourse ($$$) resto. After a couple of years of pampered life and frustrated drives, he cracked. Went hard on a dirt rally stage. Once the shock of those first stone chips settled, he has never enjoyed his car more. Just drives it! What's another scratch or chip really matter?

This looks like mine after a lap around Tassie a couple of years back.

One of the Canberra crew was talking about his car in this context. It was a full concourse ($$$) resto. After a couple of years of pampered life and frustrated drives, he cracked. Went hard on a dirt rally stage. Once the shock of those first stone chips settled, he has never enjoyed his car more. Just drives it! What's another scratch or chip really matter?

Harvs. Bruce has an exemplary attitude when it comes to his cars - drive em as god (butzi or was it Komenda?) intended hard often and with a big smile... he'd literally just finished his multi year resto on the car  ( most of it done himself) when he had an epiphany... do a couple of local forest rally stages...which he proceeded to do. This car gets around cobwebs scuff marks and the guards  so hammered, it looks like someone took to it  with a nail punch and a lump hammer :D its got patina

Luckily I have been out of the country and am just catching up what's been happening while I have been away..... Need a lie down now between this thread and the Dak Dak with everyone throwing thunderbolts at each other !!

Might go and wash my car now :)

Luckily I have been out of the country and am just catching up what's been happening while I have been away..... Need a lie down now between this thread and the Dak Dak with everyone throwing thunderbolts at each other !!

Might go and wash my car now :)

Take a Bex and lie down

figbaby_bluemensffffff.jpg

Davo, what are you trying to do to poor old Chris?

Phenacetin – This chemical was widely used with aspirin and caffeine as a fever and pain reliever. It acts primarily on the nervous system, targeting the sensory tracts of the spinal cord, the brain and the heart. It was withdrawn from use in 1983 due to its damaging action on the kidneys and carcinogenic properties. Each Bex powder contained 420 mg of phenacetin.

Stick with car washing therapy Chris. ;)

Phenacetin – This chemical was widely used with aspirin and caffeine as a fever and pain reliever. It acts primarily on the nervous system, targeting the sensory tracts of the spinal cord, the brain and the heart. It was withdrawn from use in 1983 due to its damaging action on the kidneys and carcinogenic properties. Each Bex powder contained 420 mg of phenacetin.

Stick with car washing therapy Chris. ;)

Don`t tell me whats really  in sausages or bacon end egg rolls

My mum lived on the evil stuff as did most of her friends of the day.

Would drop a Bex powder with a cup of tea at the drop of a hat

Used it right up till they banned it.

Mind you she lived to a ripe old age.

Probably didn't know it was going to kill her.

Dave

Archived