GT2 has landed in WA

PTS = Paint To Sample

in which case Edgy, the answer is no. The paint colour Sand Yellow was listed up until last month when Porsche deleted it from the range together with Amaranth, whatever that is. We would never have ordered a Cayenne in this colour new, but being able to see it sealed the deal. It looks fantastic, how I haven't quite worked out yet, but it does.

I was thinking you must have a big garage - that space where the cars are parked looks huge! Plenty of room for more  :) Having said that, I'm still waiting to see this RSR rep you have added to your collection?  ;)  :ph34r:

Nice Cayenne, most likely my next P car purchase (unless 'the one' 901 comes up in the meantime  :D)

Thanks Simon. You'll be please to know Richo is working on your car as we speak. He calls you the "serial offender". :)

No go with a wheel, though. He's got a container coming in soon. Perhaps there will be some hen's teeth in it too?

Bloody nice car you have there. Make sure you thrash it like she deserves.

I was thinking you must have a big garage - that space where the cars are parked looks huge! Plenty of room for more  :) Having said that, I'm still waiting to see this RSR rep you have added to your collection?  ;)  :ph34r:

The garage is missing a comfortable chair from which you can sit and admire the cars.

Sweet P cars you have there Simon. Congrats.

The garage is missing a comfortable chair from which you can sit and admire the cars.

Sweet P cars you have there Simon. Congrats.

Ah well, it's not actually my garage, it's where the cars live quietly out of the public eye in a very secure building.

Thank you to all of you who have commented on the 911's. The Carrera RS project is coming along nicely and all will be revealed in due course. I'm looking forward to that.

Archived