PARTS for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

In a similar vein to the CARS for sale and Interesting, I thought I would start a thread on PARTS for sale and interesting.

If what the seller says is true, this set of 15" x 7" Fuchs look good for the short bumper owner who wants a more wider/aggressive stance.

Not period correct, but already painted in the 901 style.  Auction currently at $600 for the set, which doesn't seem too bad a price to me.

[Edit:  I have no affiliation with the seller or this auction.]

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-FUCHS-Forged-Alloy-Wheels-/261504297921?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce2deebc1&_uhb=1

$_12.JPG

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auction finished and the wheels went for $1325.

I'm not sure if that was poor, fair or good buying.

If what the seller says is true, this set of 15" x 7" Fuchs look good for the short bumper owner who wants a more wider/aggressive stance.

Not period correct, but already painted in the 901 style.  Auction currently at $600 for the set, which doesn't seem too bad a price to me.

[Edit:  I have no affiliation with the seller or this auction.]

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-FUCHS-Forged-Alloy-Wheels-/261504297921?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce2deebc1&_uhb=1

$_12.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wish I had seen this earlier, I'm looking for a splitter. Someone got a steal for $305.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to fix it up and pull the rusty bolts out (that cause the swelled up bits) and put in stainless, then see how easy it was to reform internally and glue together

or glue a piece of painted black steel over it - you don't need a widebody btw, they look good on narrow body cars! lol

Archived