PARTS for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It came from his friend's car so must be good.  Out of interest is $7.5k + a realistic price for an engine that is out of the car and will likely be sold with all the risks on the buyer.  Notwithstanding it's his mate's...

It came from his friend's car so must be good.  Out of interest is $7.5k + a realistic price for an engine that is out of the car and will likely be sold with all the risks on the buyer.  Notwithstanding it's his mate's...

some would say that 7.5k for a 3.0 is not 'too bad' maybe a bit high, though like you're saying a surer bet if it can have compression and leak down established, as  well as knowing how many k's were on it etc.

same for the gearbox $4500 for a lucky dip

• 4 weeks later...

Turn your boxster into a cayman.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291735022808

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

It's a great idea, though for the price today you can almost have two boxsters or one cayman.

There's someone making clones of the Zeintop in China now, and advertise on ebay. Seem to be about a third the price of this one landed.

I'm surprised there aren't more options for supply as they make the boxster look fantastic!

That just looks like a guys who has put some letters together to say Porsche.  Not P script, just trying to cash in I think.

I think it's meant to be the old font used on 356's???  Still looks a bit NQR though...

Like buses, none for ages then two come along at once.

on gumtree there are two disassembled 3.2 motors, one with 915 and one without. Seems to be different sellers.

I don't have the links but you can search and find.

Archived