Finally joined the club!

Hi everyone,

My name is Pam and finally after about 25 years of dreaming about owning a Porsche, I have my first one. It is a 2004 Porsche Boxster 986. I am enjoying every minute of it and can't wait to be a part of some drive days and get out on the track with it. Looking forward to getting to know you all and your cars. ;-)

post-1899-0-09271500-1406773179_thumb.jp

Congrats Pam. Can't go wrong with a Boxster. There's a lot of great roads out your way to test that the car is still handling those corners as it should ;)

Look forward to seeing you are one of the SMT's or other events.

Congratulations Pam. Quite a few boxster owners amongst us now. Jealous of the roads you live near. Takes me a good 45 minutes to drive to a road with some decent twisty bits on it....

Cheers

Chris

Congrats Pam. Can't go wrong with a Boxster. There's a lot of great roads out your way to test that the car is still handling those corners as it should ;)

Look forward to seeing you are one of the SMT's or other events.

Thanks Mike, yes I have already tested out a few of those corners  ;) She takes them nicely!

Congratulations Pam. Quite a few boxster owners amongst us now. Jealous of the roads you live near. Takes me a good 45 minutes to drive to a road with some decent twisty bits on it....

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, yeah there is some great roads here and I have certainly been testing them out  ;) There is a perfect quiet straight stretch right by my place. Can I really help it if my Boxster wants to go faster?  ;)

Welcome Pam!

Excuse me, I just had to look up where Garfield North was - nice neck of the woods!

Hi Hugh, Yeah but it is freezing today. Bad weather for driving the Porsche at the moment  :(

Amanda we will have to stick together  ;)

I drive a MINI tho - so will have to be a united front on PFA and not on SMTs.. unless I jump in one of the boys cars!  

Although I am being made redundant (sorta)  I'm really tempted to put aside a sum of money to buy another Boxster - and if I get a job quickly, I could get one.. but whatever you do, don't let my other half read this or I'll be in twouble! 

I drive a MINI tho - so will have to be a united front on PFA and not on SMTs.. unless I jump in one of the boys cars!  

Although I am being made redundant (sorta)  I'm really tempted to put aside a sum of money to buy another Boxster - and if I get a job quickly, I could get one.. but whatever you do, don't let my other half read this or I'll be in twouble! 

H ah no worries. Just because you don't have one doesn't mean you don't love em! I am sure something can be sorted out!

Archived