Not me. I reckon Ferdinand would be rolling in his grave if he knew what RWB were doing to his cars

Funny, I didn't take you to be the purist type considering the current project you are undertaking. :D 

The RWB are not my style either, but I do appreciate the dimension they add as to how versatile these cars are in terms of their appeal. I think Ferdinand would dig it, people taking a car he made for himself and making it their own - just goes with the mantra behind the 911 IMO. 

Each to their own and all that, yadda, yadda.......................and I guess when you own a brand supported by 'hoons' you are going to be inclined to indulge yourself from time to time. Donuts are the foundations of their market!  :rolleyes:

(Hoon responsibly.  :) )

Whenever I see people observing/videoing/whatevering a car at full throttle doing donuts, I just think 'you have a death wish'.  I'm sure even the best driver can have an unexpected event happen and then you've got a fast accelerating car heading for a slow-accelerating pedestrian.

If you must watch donuts, do it at a safe distance, peoples.

Whenever I see people observing/videoing/whatevering a car at full throttle doing donuts, I just think 'you have a death wish'.  I'm sure even the best driver can have an unexpected event happen and then you've got a fast accelerating car heading for a slow-accelerating pedestrian.

If you must watch donuts, do it at a safe distance, peoples.

Obviously noone told young F1 driver Verstappen that recently! Oops

Archived