Number plate dilemma

hugh

Tit - they look great!

Hugh - here's some plates for you:  http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-perth/other-parts-accessories/-porsche-number-plate-western-australia/1056955013

I've offered the guy $200, still waiting to hear back.

Alex

I think you'll still be waiting this time next year ......

Hugh, did you think you could sneak this by us?

I was getting there............you've beat me to it!

Euro plates ordered.

Big.

Black.

But no huge unfortunately.............

Thanks to all for the assistance - pics to follow on delivery!

In addition to this, you know you're going to have to get black rims for your white beastie though, right?!

Just so we can go out as good and evil, ebony on ivory, and ivory on ebony... but which is which, eh?!  :P

together in per-fect har-mony...

I went through a similar dilemma with my 964.

I ended up researching the Vic number plates sequence for 1990 (the year my car was first registered), and ordered a combination that is period correct with green on white slim line plates so the car appears to be on original reg. 

In Vic, you can even order green on white 'Vic Graden State' plates but i wanted slim lines.

OK - got a dodgy dusk phone photo....the euro plate fits perfectly in the recess in the front bumper.

I'm still tempted to go to the black plates...the rear of the car looks a bit 'superman' - blue meets red...

i-Bk35vQv-L.jpg

i-w75ZkK6-L.jpg

Plates arrived Friday, I managed to get them on Friday evening (apologies for the dark images)

IMG_1428_zps11b0781b.jpg

IMG_1429_zps22bc1246.jpg

IMG_1430_zps0aeddf9a.jpg

The full size Euro fit perfectly & am glad I went with the black on white - feels officially like my car now.  :)

ROT911 is available, but then I figured maybe rot wasn't the best disclaimer to put on the car. Because my wife's initials are SR as well, I wanted to do: SR76 and SR67 for the two cars (their respective years) but that was a no go for some reason. Something to do with me being a wanker? Lol ...

Archived