Number plate dilemma

hugh

Hey,

I need to order some number plates and am finding myself in somewhat of a dilemma. I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted but when faced with placing the order the amount of options has got me questioning what to purchase. I'm aware that it's only a number plate but I've always found them to be a challenge to make them the least ugly + they ain't cheap either!

So what's a girl to do?

My initial thought was a euro style plate, big and bold in all its glory but now I'm thinking of a custom jobby in slimline? Then there is the black on white or white on black dilemma - who else to ask but the PFA alliance to hopefully make sense of all this number plate mumbo jumbo.

Sure as he'll I can't seem to make the decision alone............any advice, thoughts, feeling and or opinions would be strongly appreciated to assist me in this ever important decision.

Peace, Hugh.

Hugh, you get the most imposing plates possible. Shocking pink with bright yellow letters and numbers, now that would be a statement. All the best and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Full size euro. Sets the front off well.

Colour.....I'd choose white letters on black

What combo?

Spot on with my initial thoughts as I think the euro plates would look cool on the 964 - interested to see what others think?

In relation to combo, just my initials and 911!

I concur, white letters on black full size euro is the go. I had these on the red 964. On my silver P, the previous owner had black on white slimline but the new full size euro plates white on black look much better IMHO.

White car though Pauly... not sure if you'd want big black plates sticking out like the dogs 'nads though...? 

black on white or white on black, that is now the question........................... <_<

I just put ACT Euro's on.  ACT are stupid - there are two options - white on black or BLUE on white.  No Black on White.  WWHHHHYYYYYYY???

Anyway...I took a punt and went blue on white because every poser and his dog has got white on black...

It is true, though, that full-sized euros fit perfectly on the front of the car - for some reason they don't look huge on the front, but they do on the back.  I think it might be the type-face more than the size of the plates...

Anyway - for VIC, my vote is black-on-white euros...

I think I have regrets:

i-mL5rhxw.jpg

(Sadly, I haven't got a photo from the front, yet).

Archived