Hide your Air-cooled Porsche's...RWB is raping them

turboT

I had to look up "Bosozuko". Interesting stuff, however a little off camber for me.

You can'thonestly put that sort of abomination in the same boat as RWB though.

At least bosozuko San is only stuffing up shitboxes not Porsches

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that car cracks me up. He builds a car that's been done 11ty billion times before and it OMG look a new car from RWB!!!11!

I really liked his first car as it was a good two fingers up at the normal Porsche clique. But since then it's gone down hill, and well once he started selling necklaces I've had about as much interest in them as I have Magnus's lego builds.

Yeah that car cracks me up. He builds a car that's been done 11ty billion times before and it OMG look a new car from RWB!!!11!

I really liked his first car as it was a good two fingers up at the normal Porsche clique. But since then it's gone down hill, and well once he started selling necklaces I've had about as much interest in them as I have Magnus's lego builds.

Magnus Lego. Now there's an idea..

I am less worried about the air cooled P's as, particularly now, original cars are worth such a premium. If it is already a hot rod, and that is what they like, then go for it.

A few years ago I was talking with a client who has several early Ford hot rods, who was saying that the restoration guys in that field hated the hot rodders for the reasons you are concerned about, as they are taking every old ford they can get their hands on and chopping the top and butchering them. My client even said it was often easier to buy a restored old car and hot rod it, as the restored car was only worth around $20k and the hot rod was worth more like $100k (don't quote me on the exact prices as this was a few years ago).

Personally I don't really get the appeal of a original SC for example. If it was something special like a 73' RS, I get it, but that is just me. My 2c, I don't mind the look of the RWB cars (although they would probably drive like crap). Give me a tastefully modded car anyday.

Personally I don't really get the appeal of a original SC for example.

That's half of PFA! - you better sleep with one eye open from now on

I have a box of match sticks next to the bed ;).

Everyone has a different view to what makes a perfect 911.

P car = Peoples car lol...

I would love to see a RWB in person, but cant see me owning one. Nevertheless it will be the star attraction at most car meets.

For me it's always function over form. Why tint windows when u have sunglasses..

Personally I don't really get the appeal of a original SC for example.That's half of PFA! - you better sleep with one eye open from now on

Ha yeah, those things suck.

Anyone who doesn't want one of these boring cars get in contact and I'll take it off your hands :)

The secret truth is that I would prefer a modified car but only if I had the time and $$ to do it perfectly. As I don't have those right now I prefer having an original car. There is a lot of appeal in care taking a survivor, and the fact that the average commodore can blow your doors off doesn't really come into it.

Let me just clarify. I have nothing against SC's, in fact I would love one in the garage. But having an Aus delivered concours car doesn't float my boat. Personally I wouldn't care if it came from Zimbabwe with turbo flares and race buckets, and a 3.6... To me that would be the car I would pick. We are all on here because of a picture in our heads of what the ideal car is and that is different for all of us.

Let me just clarify. I have nothing against SC's, in fact I would love one in the garage. But having an Aus delivered concours car doesn't float my boat. Personally I wouldn't care if it came from Zimbabwe with turbo flares and race buckets, and a 3.6... To me that would be the car I would pick. We are all on here because of a picture in our heads of what the ideal car is and that is different for all of us.

Do you have a mob of sc owners trying to batter down your door? A sign on your gate saying "928 owners club" should fix that

Last night I thought I was in an episode of "The Walking Dead" with all the SC owners bashing on my windows and moaning. I had to retreat to the panic room for fear of my life....

Archived