Hide your Air-cooled Porsche's...RWB is raping them

turboT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) In 1980 if I had one as a match box toy it would have been my favorite......... hands down.

2) If you know modified vehicles and look close, deep down they are as rough as guts.

3) The more they plunder, the rarer they get.

4) The dish on those front wheels break may rules for steering geometry.

I'm a hater. This is the "bosozoku" version of a 911 and I hate that too. At least the japs mostly ruin land barges that never drove well in the first place. I'm not necessarily a 100% purist but this is sacrilegious.

Haters always going hate!

I have a big soft spot for them.

I think they look amazing........ Though I'm sure they drive like crap.

I forgot who it was but someone compared RWBs to hot dogs...they might taste good but you don't want to see how they are made

They're abominations in my opinion

I forgot who it was but someone compared RWBs to hot dogs...they might taste good but you don't want to see how they are made

Classic comparison! I have watched a number of videos showing how Nakai San attacks the cars with a cutting saw and fills the gaps with silicon sealant. Not pretty at all, and yes the steering geometry would be totally screwed.........but I still like the way they look.

More like a hot dog that has been fashioned to look like a dog turd, it won't kill you, but do you really want to put it in your mouth

Classic comparison! I have watched a number of videos showing how Nakai San attacks the cars with a cutting saw and fills the gaps with silicon sealant. Not pretty at all, and yes the steering geometry would be totally screwed.........but I still like the way they look.

his cars should also come with a disclaimer - "owned made by smoker"

I'm with you. If someone brought one on an SMT you'd all be climbing all over it.

Let's not all be so precious!

Haters always going hate!

I have a big soft spot for them.

I think they look amazing........ Though I'm sure they drive like crap.

fHxnD.gif

I dare say most modified Porsche's drive like crap on the road

Bosozuko cars however. They are just bloody stupid!

I had to look up "Bosozuko". Interesting stuff, however a little off camber for me.

You can'thonestly put that sort of abomination in the same boat as RWB though.

Archived