Wtb 914

michel

After my odd non transaction trying to buy the silver 914/6 ... Maybe a blessing. I'm on the look out for a car prefer completed and prefer fat boy GT flared, butthough will  look at projects 

beggars not choosy - if you see hear or know of...

Send me PM's gents 

I thought you got all your leads leaving your number on the rear dunny doors of this countries fine selection of mechanics, or forming dubious relationships with the cleaning staff of Porsche dealerships and re-sellers? 

"PM me" smacks of conformity and desperation. Given up on TANG already? 

After my odd non transaction trying to buy the silver 914/6 ... Maybe a blessing. I'm on the look out for a car prefer completed and prefer fat boy GT flared, butthough will  look at projects 

beggars not choosy - if you see hear or know of...

Send me PM's gents 

Good Luck with the search!

Which car did you try to buy? Was it that one? 914/6

The same guy also had a 73' 4 cyl which I test drove last year...he wanted  way too much $$ though..37grand if i remeber correctly.

Cheers

I thought you got all your leads leaving your number on the rear dunny doors of this countries fine selection of mechanics, or forming dubious relationships with the cleaning staff of Porsche dealerships and re-sellers? 

"PM me" smacks of conformity and desperation. Given up on TANG already? 

Mr fish only trying to avoid minimise the inevitable caning you and the others would be dishing out.... Tang still fruity . Still deciding on colour change... Though fruit tingles ain't Pantone 

Good Luck with the search!

Which car did you try to buy? Was it that one? 914/6

The same guy also had a 73' 4 cyl which I test drove last year...he wanted  way too much $$ though..37grand if i remeber correctly.

Cheers

ahh the immaculate 914/4. was bought by a guy in QLD for 25k. Now sold again 

When I looked at the car and he realised I wouldn't buy it for 37 he went down to 34 and after a couple of months he contacted me and said it would be available for 30 if I get in quickly yadda yadda...I thought it was still way too much.

that silver 914/4 has had a lot of coin on it. I know the current owner while admitting having paid more than most would in oz, for a 914 (thinking 20k might have been the sweet spot) also knows he'd be hard to find such another well sorted car for the money

I would have bought it for 20k back then. It was offered in 2009 for 20k,found the ad when I was considering to buy.

anyway,I'm sure the current owner will be happy with the car..it's on the road,ready to drive..unlike mine :-S

500 hp makes you think...Mate living in Santa Monica, tried to look at this a year or so ago, when it was doing the eBay rounds....wouldn't let you see it , wouldn't send more info...bi

• 3 weeks later...

Archived