DEPOSIT TAKEN - F/S 1993 964 C2 Manual - 53780kms (today)

Gents for the discerning and avaricious...I'm selling a 1993 C2 Manual. this is one of the very last delivered to Australia.

Delivered on the 1.11.93 to AUTOHAUS Perth. then spent the rest of its time on the east coast, with the first service at Willoughby Sydney.

Ultra low km's - 53,780kms 

6 owners

Books

Paint: Special order Wimbeldongruen Met, L321

Interior black,  LT

Optional Equipment codes: C23, 327, 425, 438, 454, 567, 573, 850

Very original - original ride height (gawky), wheels, windscreen (aerial), factory blaupunkt system. it still has the factory applied 'cosmolene' everywhere.

Everything supplied by the factory is still with this car everything - tool kit, triangle, little rubber coin mat, the plastic gloves in the breakdown kit etc.

If you know what you are looking at, then do I need to say more - if you  want to contact me to discuss  0 4 1 4 2 3 6 3 9 3

Listing it here first for sale at 145k to PFA members, before dealing with the car sales, gumtree mosh pit - I will be listing this on car sales over the weekend. Don't dally.

017_1.jpg

018_1.jpg

411.jpg

016_1.jpg

Wow....  This and Steve's 993 are 2 cars that would have been well loved in my garage.  No more space though.

Obviously you'll have no issue selling.  I'd love to know the final price if you're willing to reveal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived