Fezza F40

I'd take a 959 over an f40 any day. I think the 959 is a timeless beauty which is understated. The f40 is like a hooker arriving at a 4yo birthday party. Inappropriate, ugly, underdressed and probably been driven hard by all sorts of inappropriate'gentlemem'

The 959, in my eyes, is the complete opposite.

I'm not an architect, but I live in Byron Bay. Enuf said.  Stop the 959 bashing or I'll go buy a Dolomite

I'd take a 959 over an f40 any day. I think the 959 is a timeless beauty which is understated. The f40 is like a hooker arriving at a 4yo birthday party. Inappropriate, ugly, underdressed and probably been driven hard by all sorts of inappropriate'gentlemem'

The 959, in my eyes, is the complete opposite.

I'm not an architect, but I live in Byron Bay. Enuf said.  Stop the 959 bashing or I'll go buy a Dolomite

nothing wrong with a Dolomite, that couldn`t be fixed with a nissan motor and gearbox, german electrics and a sand blast followed by a full dip in Gal. Great little car.

Probably the same one that Doug saw at PI, Mid 90`s motorkhana at laverton airfield, F40 being thrashed around,absolutely spine tingling.

comparing it to a 959 is sacrilegious 

i'd prefer a 288 GTO Evo to a F40 - is there something wrong with me?

No, that would do nicely :) or even a plain 288 GTO!

Only Ferrari that I really covet is a 250 GT SWB.... big, big $$ now :(

GTSWB22_zpsbzv2qluq.jpg

Saw a whole gaggle of Ferrari's recently at a car show down here. Have seen a F40 before but it looks so tiny next to the 599 (ok so that is one that I would love too!)

IMG_5541_zpsjop8bbgm.jpg

One for sale with a Nissan turbo engine for $55,000 :( 

what sort of fool would pay 35k and another 40k upgrading it.....it's still a Dolomite with an old FJ20 engine.  

288GTO would be lovely and probably even more rare than F40?

• 2 weeks later...

it is, The 288 GTO evo is the precursor to the F40 (although there's only 5 of them) with up to 480kw in 900ish kg's (and 80s turbo lag!) I'd prefer it or either of the below to an F40. The 355 Enzo testbed below was for sale a few years ago. Just what a 355 needed was a V12 lol

Ferrari-Enzo-Mule-100.jpg

and this 308GT/M

Ferrari_308_GT-M.jpg

^^^^the 355 Enzo is a bloody sexy looking car, but that 308GT/M is just plain fugly IMHO--It looks like a really bad aftermarket fiberglass body kit. I have to say that that the back half of the 288 GTO Evo looks great, but what were they thinking with that front end. 

Archived