MOMO Wheel WANTED

Mike D'Silva

Thanks for replies.. was thinking along the lines of a quality wheel but not necessarily period correct for a 911... ie it doesnt have to be a prototipo.

Last year I bought a mod07, tried it, fancied the prototipo more, then sold the mod07 cheap.. if I still had it, I would use it on this car.

The stock wheel isn't a 3 spoke either.. it's a bit of a weirdo... I'll try to find a pic to post..

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-02%20at%205.33.3

I have a 996 cup momo as new condition currently on my car that I would consider selling, even has the PORSCHE insignia on the spokes as it is a Porsche Motorsport part. PM if interested. Very period correct for an aircooled 911.

PM sent. 

I've got a brand new boss kit avail as it was too long once the quick release piece fitted for my 944

It's a Momo to suit 944/911 Carrera 2-4

I guess I should've asked PFA first.  Never mind, someone else here could use it. 

I've got a bunch of momo proto's and other wheels some I'll sell if anyone has interest let me know 

I'm looking for any 1970's racing driver signed Momo wheels.  I already have a rough Jackie Stewart wheel and a nice Mario Andretti wheel.

Archived