My Porsche 928

ANF

This O.S. seller included the shipping in the cost of item and did not notify of who they use. Vendor may not sell a lot of Aus, but Fastway should have notified somebody!? They have had my parcel for over a month in Sydney!! They have a stupid O.S. call centre which is as useful as all of them.... Aramex is the Freight company which is Fastway, stupid thing is they cannot just update my address but go through their ridiculous process...... PO boxes are far more secure than a letterbox, the issue confounds me..... :angry: enough of a rant!

hopefully these new injectors make it growl properly again!

No more "in the sticks" than myself and much closer to the big smoke :)

The numbers 9, 2 and 8 have thus far eluded me from much good fortune..... I feel the tide is turning (well I $%#^ hope so!!) :CoolDance:

Courier dude packed water and food and made the delivery did he. 

Curious to hear how she runs after this improvement.

Yep, it's a long way down to here.....

You and me both! It is just about the only thing now that I haven't worked on or replaced.......

They will be in there this weekend (or before) I hope!

Mine were super duper cleaned or something...

Glad you got the technical term right :Chuckle2:

Mine are the old CIS ones, the brass ones are supposed to be heaps better than the original steel ones, mine are 34 years old and need replacing......

Either they weren't broke or something else is...

They needed replacing and were fairly inexpensive (cheaper than having someone test my exisiting ones which is the first thing they would have looked at so no harm....) it just needs a bit of fine tuning and will be done very soon.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hope the WUR whirs...

Reminds me, I was in the Holy Lands in April and the museum shop assistant kindly gave me a couple of 928 decals, I'll might dig 'em out tonight.  The GTS is being detailed atm, might sticker it up afterwards...

VcnmK5n.jpg