FS: ADM 944 Turbo 1986 - $20K

Got my ADM 1996 944 Turbo up for sale. Covered a genuine 140,000km with all books and receipts from new. Only mod is the Cup wheels. Been sitting for 12 years in storage when I got it. Went through the car top to bottom did all new belts full major service, flushed brake fluid, clutch fluid, resealed rear windscreen glass (they come out on all of them!) added new leather OE gearstick boot (they all fray), new heater tap, new battery, AC re-gassed, the list goes on! (it was going to be for the girlfriend as a daily) Basically the car is not needed anymore in the scheme of my garage so the first genuine offer of OVER $20,000 owns it. Send personal message here to get the deal done or call on 0414 437 356. From my search its the cheapest, best, non-import 944 in the country. Any inspection welcome.

117wisj.jpg

2hf3lv6.jpg

My brother is onto this car..  I notified him within 30 minutes of it going live - he'll be making the trip over I think, Monday - Tuesday.

I hope it's a goodie :)

My brother is onto this car..  I notified him within 30 minutes of it going live - he'll be making the trip over I think, Monday - Tuesday.

Lucky it wasnt the one I mentioned! :-)

I'm sure it will be fine mate.

Fly down - drive back?  Nice trip in a 951 Adelaide-Brissie.

Hey guys, potential owner is coming to look/finalise in about an hour. If for some incredible reason he doesn't want it then form a queue here for who does. Its a good, clean, straight car with everything done - I know this, I work on cars for a living :) 

Would be great to have this back on the market at $22K. Its way, way, too cheap!

My brother arrived back in one piece and on four wheels this afternoon - Adelaide to outer North Melbourne..

He's loving it by all accounts, his first PCar..  Goes like stink apparently, few little issues to work through, such is the nature of the beast.. He went to collect his Barracuda from the mechanic and drop in the 944 for a look over, and it dropped a valve on the driveway, such is the nature of those beasts.  Ah well, shit happens  ;) ..  

Drive the 944 I say and burn the Barracuda..!

Thanks PFA - another happy owner made.

Archived