Autohaus Hamilton - new digs

turboT

Agreed targa a great targa - fingers good to see your service dollars coming back to you

Impressive and a sign of health and vigour in the sector? Do they have a Corp entertainment facility and a Nespresso?

my sort of place

image_25.jpeg

Certainly an impressive set up. 

I hope they give you a discount on your service @turboT for the free advertorial in a target market.

Just hope for their sake they don't stuff you around one day, beware the wrath of the turboT.  ;)

Well, good to know what "stock" of customer cars are being held...... Good if my light fingered friends need to steal something. May as well just email a stock list. 

Seriously though, I would.not want photos of my cars and their location broadcast to all. Car gangs do steal to order,  so let's not make it easier.

Mr t.....you're another story. You've posted your Cars and house facade and swimming hole and address for all to see........in public forum. I refuse to divulge where I keep my cars. 

Just my 2c

Agreed targa a great targa - fingers good to see your service dollars coming back to you

Impressive and a sign of health and vigour in the sector? Do they have a Corp entertainment facility and a Nespresso?

my sort of place

image_25.jpeg

yeah  - that was a bit more like the old one. I am sure 'character' will be added in the near future

targas were the pick, although there was a turbo with a 'mint' looking engine bay i forgot to ask about. 

Well, good to know what "stock" of customer cars are being held...... Good if my light fingered friends need to steal something. May as well just email a stock list. 

Seriously though, I would.not want photos of my cars and their location broadcast to all. Car gangs do steal to order,  so let's not make it easier.

Mr t.....you're another story. You've posted your Cars and house facade and swimming hole and address for all to see........in public forum. I refuse to divulge where I keep my cars. 

Just my 2c

grumpy old man. Get a job :) 

Archived