928 or 924

edgy

Anyone have a 928 or 924 to offload or knows of one, let me know.

I am not looking to spend a lot on one, so I don't need a concourse car etc, just an honest one will be fine.. high mileage a little untidy ok, however preference is for early cars.

Just want some guilt free motoring. :) 

Hey edgy, this might suit.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222086465452?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looks to me like there will be quite a bit of interior to do - but 944 bits usually bolt in. The dash pad WILL cover a nightmare (and dashes are very hard to find and just as difficult/expensive to cover), and I am not sure what "engine has a miss" means ...

Price is reasonable if there is no rust (but there WILL be under the battery ... always is).

Great, fun, and (potentially cheap) car. I love my 924.

Just forget going fast in a straight line. But in the twisties, you'll still find quite a smile.

A 928 on the other hand, scares the bejezus out of me ...

Thanks for the thought mate, I had that car checked out on Saturday by a mate of mine. 

It's got the trifecta, bad bodywork, bad interior and a motor that needs a rebuild. 

If anyone is looking at it, may I suggest it would be suitable as parts only, its just too far gone. 

Thanks for the thought mate, I had that car checked out on Saturday by a mate of mine. 

It's got the trifecta, bad bodywork, bad interior and a motor that needs a rebuild. 

If anyone is looking at it, may I suggest it would be suitable as parts only, its just too far gone. 

x2

bodywork is the least rewarding thing to do, i hate it...

cleaning up the engine bay and rebuilding the engines is at least fun 

Mike ill buy it. Just to give edgy the shits. 

And you would! ^^ 

x2

bodywork is the least rewarding thing to do, i hate it...

cleaning up the engine bay and rebuilding the engines is at least fun 

100% I just missed a 944 yesterday as I am sure many others did! same owner past 25 years, manual, 1 year NSW rego broke a cam belt.. could have just done a motor swap and kept driving it. - $2k 

This 928 GT has regency popped up on CarSales. It might fit the bill, @edgy.

It's nice, high km's and has been listed forever... I suspect he's off in he's asking price in the current climate. 

kurt

there is a blue 928 I saw the other day at a workshop ill make an enquiry

I know  of a manual s1 fixer upper

re: 924 buy tazzie's?

You are an endless resource mate! Love your work ^^ :) 

Is @tazzieman selling his? I though he loves it? 

Just needs a general tidy up and maybe a bit of a tune..?

HERE

Nah just needs a buff! :P 

Archived