FS: 2010 911 GT3 Touring Spec (997.2) White

Hi, I'm looking at selling my car.

My car is a 2010 GT3 in Carrara White, no accident history and all paint is believed to be original. As verbally advised by Final Inspection after I bought the car. The car was purchased last year from PCB with 37,000kms at which time they installed a new clutch, new tyres and so on. 

Full service history, car has factory warranty until Feb 2017 - at which point it can be renewed again for another 12 months. (Essential in my view)

Milage: 56,900kms 
Price: PM Me
Factory Options: Front axle lift kit & wheels painted in silver. 

Additional features include

- Near new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres (N Spec)
- OEM Clubsport rear roll cage
- DSC suspension unit to replace PASM module 
- Clear wrap over the headlights, DRL, front bar, front bonnet, front fenders, side mirrors, side sills & 3/4 way up the rear fenders. 
- Only has minor stage 1 over revs as checked by Porsche Centre Doncaster
- Just serviced as well

Unfortunately, a lot of these cars have ended up in ditches, hedges, tyre walls, repalced/rebuilt engines, repainted panels and so on, finding a clean example without any dubious history is becoming increasingly difficult. This is one of those cars, whilst used properly, I also spare no cost maintaining the car with Fitzgerald Racing Services, servicing at Porsche Doncaster (due to location) I regularly detail the car with a trusted professional, not a supermarket car park "wax". The car was treated to a quartz coating recently and shows no swirls or blemishes. 

I'd like to consider myself a true enthusiast and I believe the way the car presents reflects this. Registered under VIC rego "GT-3838"

Please call 0428891986 or email jonathan@bespokelending.com.au for photos 

Sounds like a very well kept car. GLWS. Replacing with another GT?

Yes, I've got a 991 GT3 RS coming soon... I would love to keep both if I had more money & parking spaces. I ordered this car back in July 2015, not really thinking I would get an allocation...then suddenly got one last month. I'm sure I'll find myself back in a manual car before long though.

Wow ..I really wonder if you will ever want to part with that PDK or the RS 

Its a real shit when your number comes up on allocations.. mine is normally just for jury duty.. Enjoy 

Thanks for the tip Edgy.. im just homeless and wandering aimlessly at the moment ….with cars parked in 3 states..

I will … I will ..get back to that hunt 

Yes, I've got a 991 GT3 RS coming soon... I would love to keep both if I had more money & parking spaces. I ordered this car back in July 2015, not really thinking I would get an allocation...then suddenly got one last month. I'm sure I'll find myself back in a manual car before long though.

wow that's awesome congratulations. Looking forward to seeing some more of your incar videos in the new one when you get it.

congrats on the RS, i'm very envious. what colour?

BEST Colour in my opinion, glad someone went for it. :) 

Thats an awesome colour …my god an awesome colour ..I am in recovery and it must be 19 Years since my last Porsche Drink/Buy and I really set sights on a new car..and thats probably out my league of capability and home justifications,  but I have to confesss to watching Chris Harris and have been having those terrible thoughts all over again .

of course……my second hand dreams of a 997 will likely be more the reality...  

Thats an awesome colour …my god an awesome colour ..I am in recovery and it must be 19 Years since my last Porsche Drink/Buy and I really set sights on a new car..and thats probably out my league of capability and home justifications,  but I have to confesss to watching Chris Harris and have been having those terrible thoughts all over again .

of course……my second hand dreams of a 997 will likely be more the reality...  

Time to take a look at my car then ?

GLWS. Saw a UV GT3RS at PCM on display few days ago at the front entrance.

How did you find DSC for the road?

Thanks, yeah I believe that's the only one in Melbourne so far, it has black wheels though. 

DSC is mandatory as far as I'm concerned. I might be willing to sell mine if you're interested. It improves rebound for normal mode and removes that floaty feeling. Also, you can use sport mode (I.e. Louder exhaust and extra torque) with soft suspension setup.

Time to take a look at my car then ?

Thanks, yeah I believe that's the only one in Melbourne so far, it has black wheels though. 

DSC is mandatory as far as I'm concerned. I might be willing to sell mine if you're interested. It improves rebound for normal mode and removes that floaty feeling. Also, you can use sport mode (I.e. Louder exhaust and extra torque) with soft suspension setup.

The UV car stood out from all the cars on the showroom floor with plenty of admirers taking photos.

I'm weighing up swapping the stock suspension for Ohlins RT or perhaps trying DSC to retain front lift. Perhaps PM me with what you are after for it and any more details you can include.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give this a bump...

Car is being serviced by PCD right now and will be going up on carsales soon...Just got the over-rev check done too and it's only had a few in the level 1 range

the 997.1 gt3 cars on carsales right now is a fair few times (0 vs 12) more than same time last year - where were these people some time ago?

997.2 gt3 cars are a fair bit more expensive but also rarer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived