It was nice meeting you the other day. Great vid Jeff!

Same to you. After having a look at your car it makes me even more obsessed with finishing mine ;)

Same to you. After having a look at your car it makes me even more obsessed with finishing mine ;)

HAHA im obsessed to see more of your build videos :D keep it up...

Jeff you make great short videos you really have a talent for this !

I have just ordered a new video camera, so hopefully the videos in the future will start being a much higher quality. You can really notice in this video the bits that I filmed on my crappy little gopro, and the bits my friend filmed on his DSLR. Night and day difference. 

I have also ordered some better microphones as well , so hopefully when I am at the LeMans Classic this year I can get some better footage ;) 

I have just ordered a new video camera, so hopefully the videos in the future will start being a much higher quality. You can really notice in this video the bits that I filmed on my crappy little gopro, and the bits my friend filmed on his DSLR. Night and day difference. 

I have also ordered some better microphones as well , so hopefully when I am at the LeMans Classic this year I can get some better footage ;) 

A better camera is good, but you either have it or you dont is my belief - You have both the eye and the personality to make these videos entertaining and well shot

I saw you walking around one of the cars with your GoPro, very cool

A better camera is good, but you either have it or you dont is my belief - You have both the eye and the personality to make these videos entertaining and well shot

I saw you walking around one of the cars with your GoPro, very cool

You should have come and said hi, it would have been good to catch up with more PFAers. It was good to meet the ones that I did have a chat to.

So because I am a self obsessed douche, I have to make a video everywhere I go, so here is Rennsport 2016

How did I miss you Jeff, you were everywhere! Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Great work on the vid Jeff. You're a natural in front of the camera. An external mic will definitely help with the sound quality for both your voice and the cars. If you've got a mic that plugs into your phone, there are recording apps so you can record the vocal onto your phone, then you can paste onto the audio track of your project. It's a cheap option to allow you to not be connected to the camera while you're talking. And the DSLR will be better for the footage. It will allow you to get a bit creative with your shots too. Keep up the good work.

Great work on the vid Jeff. You're a natural in front of the camera. An external mic will definitely help with the sound quality for both your voice and the cars. If you've got a mic that plugs into your phone, there are recording apps so you can record the vocal onto your phone, then you can paste onto the audio track of your project. It's a cheap option to allow you to not be connected to the camera while you're talking. And the DSLR will be better for the footage. It will allow you to get a bit creative with your shots too. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Simon. I didn't even think of the phone app idea. That is definitely something I need to look into. I have ordered a cheap little external mic to plug into the gopro, but that is only a couple of metres long so it will be of limited use. I am also getting a better external mic for the new camera, so the quality should start getting much better. I am far from the best camera man around, but like everything else, I am keen to learn and get better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived