SOLD For Sale 86 944

Maybe there is a perception that low price = problems.  Increase your price to $25000,  get a low ball offer of $15000 and take it.  :D

and it has a rubber tail and boost.

Totally agree with OZ930 Steve, the way the market is maybe you should ask for more and stir up some interest......^_^

We all know how good it is re condition and how you have looked after it......

I'd rather a 30yr old car with high km than a 10yr old car with high km that's been flogged......

Some savvy buyer is going to get a great car though.:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GLWS

I think some ppl don't realise that this isn't a holden or a toyota, and so Km's are not the same. The 944 motor have alusil coating on the bores and so what would be a worry in a normal car of these Kms, isn't necessarily a problem in these fine motors. I'd still get a PPI but K's wouldn't worry me. It's only  about 10K a year and if serviced properly that isn't a lot

So are we talking 952 or 930 ?

GLWS

I think some ppl don't realise that this isn't a holden or a toyota, and so Km's are not the same. The 944 motor have alusil coating on the bores and so what would be a worry in a normal car of these Kms, isn't necessarily a problem in these fine motors. I'd still get a PPI but K's wouldn't worry me. It's only  about 10K a year and if serviced properly that isn't a lot

So are we talking 952 or 930 ?

I think you're right Bruce, 89 952.

Story and pics to come but briefly a concourse condition vehicle with low kms, a very lucky find indeed and it's been ongoing since late Feb, sealed the deal early this month, it's been very hard to contain my excitement.

Nice pick up.  Good cars when you find them certainly take patience to get across the line.

looks like you are twice as excited!!

will we see it on Sunday at central coast C&C

• 2 weeks later...

Archived