SOLD For Sale 86 944

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was getting very close to doing just that Adam, very easy car to live with but no garaging for it at the moment.

Maybe if you can get a garage you will get another, possibly even a 928 (just don't make it red ;) )

Well i didn't want red originally but it's grown on me now and i like it so who knows, i have a garage but i want a bigger one if i can't go bigger with the floor space it will be up and a hoist or 2 added to store the projects, council are making it difficult but i will find a way.;)

Well i didn't want red originally but it's grown on me now and i like it so who knows, i have a garage but i want a bigger one if i can't go bigger with the floor space it will be up and a hoist or 2 added to store the projects, council are making it difficult but i will find a way.;)

Tongue cheek so your better half can tell the difference next time :)

Good luck with the council I know full well what dealing with them is like! Any chance for appeal?

Congrats Tingy.

Crikey, where the hell do you store 21 cars!

Spread across NSW and VIC i believe.

wow! 21 cars.. lucky bugger and good on him!

Congrats on the sale. 

He's had a few Porsche's in the past and has quite a big variety but i think mostly pommy stuff from what he told me.

He sold his Porsche's just before the bubble and was most upset.

It's of to Melbourne to a car collector apparently he owns 21 now.

……. and this is why there is a shortage of good cars and why prices have gone stupid.  Market control !!

Archived